Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY LGD 4033 Log

letsgosarms

Let me preface this log by saying that i am recovering from an addiction that led me to lose about 4 pounds of muscle in about 3 months. I used to be around 178 pounds and massive (without AAS, only Osta/Natty test boosters).

My rat is 22 y/o and 167 pounds today. Plans on running LGD 4033 for 3-5 weeks and no more than this due to the suppression heard.

Supplements:
LGD 4033 - dosages will not go above 1mg.
indole 3 carbinol- twice a day
PowerFULL(L-Dopa) - Night times only for prolactin control
L-Tyrosine- Once a day, during day for prolactin control
Forma-stanzolol- coming in the mail, will update when it arrives and i use.

I started LGD on the 9th as a trial run at .5mg . (Off-day)

Dosed .8mg on the 10th (Off-day)

What i noticed during these two days is that i wanted to eat everything in my refrigerator(as clean as i could) . Literally i felt like i was on a cycle if this is what it meant. Also my mood and general well being were okay. I definitely got a little more temper mental with people. Although i believe this has to do with withdrawal from speed as well.

Monday the 11th dosed 1mg- i hit back/abs
I honestly felt like a monster in the gym. And proceeded to be on this hungry binge once i got home

Tuesday the 12th (today) dosed 1mg- i hit chest/bi's
i felt like i was back to my old self, and i know it has something to do with LGD 4033, i can honestly say i have that alpha male, bitches want to fuck me look on. Rest assured i am sure that LGD has a profound effect on my performance in the gym, and endurance as well.

Also, it's not suppressive as of yet. My big guys are hanging lower than ever!:Chef:

the log will continue on! LGD 4033 !!!!

Great another Lgd log well done man.. You sound very optimistic with this stuff cant wait to see how you get on.. all the best try eat as much and as clean as you can get nice and bulky

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Good luck. I'm very interested in your log. Keep us updated.

The hunger, is it caused by the LGD-4033? If so, that would be good for me 'cause I could use some help in that area.

I'm sub'd, good luck man! Let me know if you think you're starting to feel some negative sides and we can compare some notes.

Good luck. I'm very interested in your log. Keep us updated.

The hunger, is it caused by the LGD-4033? If so, that would be good for me 'cause I could use some help in that area.

It must be, because I spend most of my evening hovering over my fridge with the door open trying to talk myself out of eating all of the contents in it.

I'm sub'd, good luck man! Let me know if you think you're starting to feel some negative sides and we can compare some notes.

It must be, because I spend most of my evening hovering over my fridge with the door open trying to talk myself out of eating all of the contents in it.

Cool will do! i will sub to your thread as well.

no negatives so far to report. i have always had a receding hairline (widow's peak) , so i am very interested in how this will progress or worsen (hehe) . I have never really had bad acne in my life, but i will be keeping a close eye on this.

also i am 100% sure this lgd 4033 definitely has an effect of hulking and bulking, i am eating soooooo much!

i use N2 Shampoo, and Regenerate's combo for my hairline btw

March 13th - 1mg dose

just came back from the gym and hit Shoulders/triceps

totally wrecked it once again. hit plateaus, and broke strength gains.
this is just a noob log also. note that i haven't been in the gym religiously for at least 3 weeks. due to partying o.000

i feel the sarm power, but is very unlike OSTA, i can assure you guys. i have a semi-bloat, but definitely feel as if my muscles are 'puffed' out a bit more than normal
also feel like a monster in the gym once again. veins are popping out all over the place
legs included, i am a naturally veiny guy, but i can tell you i can see veins in my legs that i have never seen
tomorrow is legs day mhmmmmmm for once i am looking forward to it

the eating problem is getting to me. i will be 180 by the time i finish this cycle (jeesh) ! haha

remember i am not dosing at the same time everyday, so i may be overlapping doses, but i am taking always under 1mg.
i am taking note to the 24-36 hour half life, and try to dose as late in the day as possible ( as my first ever dose on the 9th - 5:30pm)

interesting, better vascularity and more muscle fullness. thinking it is comparable to EQ (i know it isn't a good comparison, but we need something to use as a baseline)??

Are you planning on upping your doses by the week as suggested?

interesting, better vascularity and more muscle fullness. thinking it is comparable to EQ (i know it isn't a good comparison, but we need something to use as a baseline)??

don't think i will move above 1mg, as i am already gaining and i know it! and see it. probably will be 1-1.5mg and no more throughout the whole cycle. seeing great results!

Definitely muscle fullness noted. my family members have said something about it too. vascularity during the day is very nice also. loving it

unfortunately for me, i woke up today very hoarse,groggy, and sick. Not sure where the hell this came from, and i sure hope it doesn't have to do with trying LGD! i highly doubt it. Although it is very very rare for me to get sick as i take a multitude of vitamins and take very good hygeine of myself.

maybe it is because i quit cigarettes 4 days ago, pack a day for 5 weeks. and also had a speed addiction, bad for body all around...don't know.

but i feel like crud! will update on this

Top Bottom