Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My experiences with trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Learn about my experiences with trenbolone...

My experiences with trenbolone: https://www.elitefitness.com/videos/anabolics/my-experiences-with-trenbolone/

Another great Vid!
I just got Primo and started it with my Tren. I was wanting to stop my Tren when the Primo starts to kick in and after using it for 7 weeks total possibly 8 weeks. I get the night sweats and completely lose my cardio abilities with Tren myself.

Did you never have a cardio problems with any of your Tren cycles or just the first no issues?

Also,
what are your experiences with Primo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the hidden side effects of tren are what i find most scary

people do not realize it is extremely inflammatory. that causes a host of issues in the body from stomach to organ,to sinus, to breathing, etc. and those issues do not go away after you stop either, they can stick around a while

This is one of those cases where guys can really learn from someone else's mistake. Running tren up to 700mg the first time you use it is crazy and Dylan really explains how it effected him. Let that be a lesson on tren for you guys thinking about using it. You really don't need more than 200-300mg per week for great results.

Top Bottom