Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK-2866 + T3 = Recomp or waste

everything under the sun causes cancer these days......

watch the news and every wk it will be something new. GW is totally fine as long as your test subject doesn't down the whole vial at once...

everything under the sun causes cancer these days......

watch the news and every wk it will be something new. GW is totally fine as long as your test subject doesn't down the whole vial at once...

F yeah bro. Look at Monsanto The same company that created agent orange, is now a company that specializes in bioengineering specifically in our food sources. Now there is an act to protect them. They have already been implicated in so many different things relating to cancer in so many fields. So you are going to tell me this is okay but GW is not? Something is failing the smell test miserably.

This forum is awesome, lots of real details and educated sharing. So different than when I got into this 15 years ago. Can you find those 2nd and 3rd studies by chance? I would like to read them as well. Also, thank you.

http://www.fmr.no/growth-enhancement-proven-to-be-dangerous.5184118.html

Here is a study about GW and it's cancer risks... Ironically, this where they admit the dosage was 40mg for a rat in some circumstances. That's 60% more than what a human takes. This is the only negative study where so much anecdotal evidence stems from.

the studies have been refuted 1.8 million times on this board... Its easily refuable... Its a bogus study... The ratios are ridiculous... The numbers are ridiculously skewed and after further researching into this (as if the countless hours I already put in weren't enough) its easy to see that GK themselves are up to something... When money like this is involved with something that is as unreal as GW is, there is a rhyme and reason for everything... Believe it...

im more worried about the polluted air i breathe everyday in a big city giving me cancer then gw.How little i take study serious.Yes im cycling gw all the time and im not worried.

Top Bottom