Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mind and Muscle Issue #39 Available w/ Anthony Roberts, Lyle McDonald & More

Salv

Featuring:

Determining the Maximum Dietary Deficit for Fat Loss by Lyle McDonald
Big Wheels (No, not your favorite childhood toy) by Tony Gentilcore
Very Low Carbohydrate Diets and Fat Loss: The Fat Truth
by Anssi H. Manninen, M.H.S.
Anabolic Corner: Stealth Labs by Anthony Roberts
How to Pass a Drug Test by Docta-T
Carrying the World on Your Shoulders by Jonathan Fass
The Controlled Explosive Repetition by Rob Petschke
The Complexity of GH Joint Stability by Dr. Steve Young
Back to the Basics: Hormone Control With Protein by Shannon Clark

http://mindandmuscle.net

I'm waiting to read Lyle's workout secrets. Someday - I too want to be able to deadlift 200lbs, in competition.

irontamer6b.jpg

redguru said:
LOL, Lyle's specialty is diet. Oh, and monkey banging.

Shouldn't he be big or ripped (or both), if his specialty is diet?

He looks to have a pretty mediocre physique, and strength to match. There's alot of guys here who know alot more about diet, from the looks of things- the members galleries are full of pics of guys who I would listen to about diet before him.

JMHO.

Oh, and Harry Potter called. He can't see a thing without his glasses, and he'd like Lyle to return them.

anthony roberts said:
I'm waiting to read Lyle's workout secrets. Someday - I too want to be able to deadlift 200lbs, in competition.

irontamer6b.jpg

lol he's dedlifting 200lbs. for a competiton! all that study reading got him stong. :p

lol... he should stick to a business suit and bow tie while pretending he's got some kind of physique under there.

... Kudos for trying I guess :p

anthony roberts said:
Shouldn't he be big or ripped (or both), if his specialty is diet?

He looks to have a pretty mediocre physique, and strength to match. There's alot of guys here who know alot more about diet, from the looks of things- the members galleries are full of pics of guys who I would listen to about diet before him.

JMHO.

Oh, and Harry Potter called. He can't see a thing without his glasses, and he'd like Lyle to return them.

Lyle did a lot of research back in the day on CKD and posted results on the newsgroups. Whether his physique shows it or not, he's very knowledgeable on ketogenic diets.

Stephen Hawking looks like a vegetable, but I wouldn't argue astrophysics with him. I guess the point to be made is some people get big in spite of their efforts to the contrary. Disregarding solid research because the guy isn't big, strong or ultra-lean isn't a sound policy.

are you kidding me??? that guy is a "wealth of knowledge" on AAS and diet?? If he was in my gym, he would be in the lower 10% of the population as far as looks and strength...
it really makes you think twice about all this you read on here....

redguru said:
Stephen Hawking looks like a vegetable, but I wouldn't argue astrophysics with him. I guess the point to be made is some people get big in spite of their efforts to the contrary. Disregarding solid research because the guy isn't big, strong or ultra-lean isn't a sound policy.

My policy is to walk the walk if I'm going to talk the talk.

I've won championships, and then later when I started coaching- I coached a championship team.

Oh...and did I mention that I was undefeated as a captain, my championship year- and the team I coached went undefeated en route to their championship (that was my first year as head coach).

See my point? I do it, then I show you how to do it for yourself.

Has he done it? Not from the looks of things. He's not lean, he's not big, and he's not strong.

I don't open my mouth to tell people how to do something, if I myself can't do it. Thats walking the walk. Thats my policy. Is that sound enough?

Top Bottom