Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mestanolone (methyl-DHT)

SlimJim300

Has anyone ever used mestanolone? It is 17aa DHT. It's not supposed to give mass really, but excellent strength. The few people I've heard of using it reported great results (dry, strong, hard). I guess kinda like halotestin in effects (except halo is not a DHT derivative).

SlimJim300 said:
Has anyone ever used mestanolone? It is 17aa DHT. It's not supposed to give mass really, but excellent strength. The few people I've heard of using it reported great results (dry, strong, hard). I guess kinda like halotestin in effects (except halo is not a DHT derivative).

have used at approx 25mg bid po, it took 3 days before i noticed anything.. i usually sweat excessively, but while on mestanolone i hardly broke a sweat. at that point i was currently training with sprintwork and plyometrics. i was not as easily fatigued. my back did increase oil production and i became extreemely HORNY.. i thought i was 16 again...5 weeks at that dose and i was happy..increase of approx 2 lbs(insignificant, due to other dietary variables). Performance on the track suffered after i discontinued..oh yes i have a chem degree, did do qualitative analysis on the product..did electrothermal melting point apparatus...was going to do hplc /ir spec/ mass spec, optical rot etc..the works, but no standard to match on, so had to go with the melting point. very close..but so are a hundred different chemicals... still have a few grams left but saving it for when i have a girlfriend..cant afford the legal trouble if i get caught because i have a career now in the medical field.

oh yes,,and no hairloss or scalp irritation/inflamation/( even though i am already loosing hair, as noted by many on androstanes and estranes that are not easilly 17 HSD into a keto.

could have done an IM injection but it would have been a pain in the ass(literally). solubility is known but half life is unknown..it would be a pain in the ass if i developed an infection. very cheap to manufacture...not to many steps & reagents = low price.

the route it should be taken is oral..preworkout ehh maybe,,i went with twice a day..im dying for half life information though..the only problem i was worried about was cumulative toxicity on the twice a day dose...the odor of my urine while on was interesting to say the least...asparagus... :)

just talking about a little known steroid in late 60's (forgotten but comming back due to ease of synthesis and economical). first used by german olympians. effects for me were good, but not overwhelming. god my piss smelled bad while on that stuff. tuna mixed with asparagus :worried:

I posted last week asking about oral masteron. one of the responses I got said IP is selling mestanolone as oral masteron. It supposed to have similar effects (the oral masteron) as proviron. After researching it it sounds like 100mg/d is a good dosage. I wonder what my piss will smell like :)

Top Bottom