Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan Long Term Side effect = Skin Cancer ?

Raw22

I was talking to this guy at the gym that knows alot about hormones and AAS

He said if Melanotan was good, pro bodybuilders would have used them instead of getting fake tans

He also said Melanotan messes with something inside that will cause skin Cancer later on ! People will start to realize 5 10 years down the road

Any ideas ?

actually it was developed for the opposite to help fight skin cancer ..the original reason it was first produced..

do u have any link to support this?

Yes, I cannot post the link because I'm new here but put this on YouTube --> Melanotan 2 injections - "A tan to die for" - News Report Channel 7 - Melanotan II side effects

doesnt say it causes cancer.. says enough research hasnt been done it to conclude its safe or couldnt cause cancer . mt2 was originally made to help fight skin cancer.. thats a fact u can look it up

doctors will tell u this about just about any drug or peptide that has not yet been approved by the medical field ..

but in the end i cant say it isnt possible

Last edited:
I was talking to this guy at the gym that knows alot about hormones and AAS

He said if Melanotan was good, pro bodybuilders would have used them instead of getting fake tans

He also said Melanotan messes with something inside that will cause skin Cancer later on ! People will start to realize 5 10 years down the road

Any ideas ?

Going forward re-evaluate talking to guys at the gym who do not know their head from a hole in the ground. Melanotan is primarily for a small niche of folks with sun allergy (more than less)...not for fools like to get a competition tan by injection. Melanocyte stimulating hormone (synthetic) has no correlation with skin cancer.

Top Bottom