Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masteron propionate

hoff

Who rates Masteron? Just wondered what results people have had off this. Thinking of adding it to my cutting cycle.(100mg test prop eod, winstrol depot 50mg eod). Anti estrogen properties along with further water loss(as well as winstrol) should be useful?

10 out of 10 for cutting and water loss even with higher body fat your body looks so much leaner .acne can be a big problem thou .im running masteron at 150 to 200mg a week cant handle much more to much acne.try it thou you wont be disapointed .

dude love it. ran it for 6 wks hard as hell-veins-dried out!! now im trying winny for 4 wks but pain of shots suck so far-next time i'll stick to mast. i was doing 50ed

ahhhhh.... i switched from 600mg primo to 500mg masteron and was much harder and thicker with the primo.....masteron seems to give me acne and not much else...i like winstrol and proviron better

hoff said:
Who rates Masteron? Just wondered what results people have had off this. Thinking of adding it to my cutting cycle.(100mg test testosterone propionate eod, winstrol depot 50mg eod). Anti estrogen properties along with further water loss(as well as winstrol) should be useful?

Prop, Mast @ 100mg eod looks really good,
Cyp @ 250 ew
Winny @ 50 mg ed
things are coming together nicely.

im about to run this in a month
test testosterone propionate 100mg EOD wk 1-4
testosterone enanthate 250 mg wk 1-15
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 500mg wk 1-14
mast propionate 100mg EOD wk 1-12
Winstrol - stanozolol tabs 50mg ED wk 12-16

never ran mast propionate before and am excited about it...its funny cuz most normal people get excited about getting maried, or buying a house, but I get excited about some freaking masteron... yea!

that is a nice cycle!! to make it perfecto stop the test e and eq week 13 and just run prop 100mg eod and winstrol 50mg ed along with 250ius hcg weeks 13-16 and you'll be 100%.....the prop/winstrol/hcg wks 13-16 is a MUST with almost any successful pct.....

if u want to know why....allow 3 weeks for the test e and eq to clear out.....also allow 3 weeks to bring you nuts up to par before starting clmid/pct etc.....test prop is great so when you stop in wk 16 its out asap....winstrol and hcg are fucking great, the winstrol really is synergistic with the hcg since it offset the excess prog/prol that your body will naturally produce....kapeesh??!!

get the diet straight and that fucker will ROCK!!!!

davidkeir said:
10 out of 10 for cutting and water loss even with higher body fat your body looks so much leaner .acne can be a big problem thou .im running masteron at 150 to 200mg a week cant handle much more to much acne.try it thou you wont be disapointed .

I get spots on back even when not using the gear, so thats not gonna be a problem. Ha. Sounds good though. Other side effects are fairly mild and you apperently, potentially can keep any gains made. (or most of)

mojeas95 said:
im about to run this in a month
test testosterone propionate 100mg EOD wk 1-4
testosterone enanthate 250 mg wk 1-15
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 500mg wk 1-14
mast propionate 100mg EOD wk 1-12
Winstrol - stanozolol tabs 50mg ED wk 12-16

never ran mast propionate before and am excited about it...its funny cuz most normal people get excited about getting maried, or buying a house, but I get excited about some freaking masteron... yea!

sorry my last post was in reference to this cycle

Vascular Freak said:
that is a nice cycle!! to make it perfecto stop the testosterone enanthate and Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - week 13 and just run testosterone propionate 100mg eod and winstrol 50mg ed along with 250ius HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - weeks 13-16 and you'll be 100%.....the testosterone propionate/winstrol/HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - wks 13-16 is a MUST with almost any successful PCT - post cycle therapy - .....

if u want to know why....allow 3 weeks for the testosterone enanthate and Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - to clear out.....also allow 3 weeks to bring you nuts up to par before starting clmid/PCT - post cycle therapy - etc.....test testosterone propionate is great so when you stop in wk 16 its out asap....winstrol and HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - are fucking great, the winstrol really is synergistic with the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - since it offset the excess prog/prol that your body will naturally produce....kapeesh??!!

get the diet straight and that fucker will ROCK!!!!

sweet bro thanks for the solid input, I was still fine tuning everything, I already have my products on hand, and your advice was exactly what I was looking for... now you have me even more freaking excited...I would start it right now, but I just finished a bulker in may...so I gotta wait it out...FUCK. thanks bro... that actually sounds like the perfect way to end that cycle... reps 2 u.

Top Bottom