Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost 10-12 lbs in 5 weeks mostly fat from my gut

gorillahung

I know I had grown a bit of a belly but hell, I'm 43, appearance doesn't matter as much. however, my health does. I cut back on the calories on this tren run and I'm not losing strength, in fact gaining on many lifts. I'm type 2 diabetic but most likely due to the weight loss, my doc cut my insulin dose back to the bare minimum as I was having hypoglycemic problems. We might even be stopping the insulin completely. I cab tighten my stomach and I have "flabs" now, you know when you reach the point where you can see the outline of your abdominals but they still have some obvious fat as well. I'm also not getting the common negative sides with tren e.

You need to be very careful with trenbolone because it can promote insulin resistance if abused.

The higher your body fat levels, the worse your muscle insulin sensitivity. The best thing you can do to increase muscle insulin sensitivity is to simply loose body fat (as you are noticing).

On top of that, omega 3 supplementation has show to increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

I am really happy to hear that your type 2 diabetes is improving. If you could get off insulin completely that would be awesome!!

it is true tren affects insulin and dopamine. however the effects you get now may not be the same effects you get later on cycle or in the future.

musky is right.. the more you abuse tren the more insulin resistant you will get.. a lot of young newbs hop on tren and 'shred up' even on a shitty diet but that doesn't always happen

Obviously you have made some great changes to not really need insulin anymore. Be careful with the tren though. I am glad you are not experiencing the side effects either.

I am glad to see that you have made such an inmense progress - keep it going! However, be very careful with trenbolone, as it can affect your insulin sensitivity.

Top Bottom