Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest you ran a harsh oral

How long have you run a harsh oral

• 1-2 weeks

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 2-4 weeks

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • 4-6 weeks

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • 6-8 weeks

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • 8-10 weeks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • 10-12 weeks

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 12-14 weeks

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 14-16 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 16-18 weeks

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 18-20 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 20 weeks + (please specify length)

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
10 ad50 a day and 2000mg of test a week for 12 weeks. strong and freak of nature size. Also won the strongman contest I entered... at that time 6'2ish and 350lbs. Just a little guy. Would never do that one again....

6'2 350? Fuck me that is big.
Do you mean you took 500mg of anadrol a day? If so that's hardcore

Dbol helped me reach 260 , i'm not that now, thank god i came to my senses, I'm sure some you you can relate to "mmmmmm i'm not big enough" mentality after competing i said enough is enough, never going thru that hell again, i feel better and look better at 190-200. I'm 5'8"

I really feel for you bro's out there what you're going thru.

Oral tren at 150mcg a day, thats half,tab for five, wks, everything fine didnt want to overdue it and had great,results, but if u get carried away with this compound im pretty sure in the end it will bite u in the ass pretty hard

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Winstrol for 4.5 months 50 Mgs

Had no problems other than sore joints. Liver values turned out ok too.

Will never do it again now that I know better

I will never do a dose of winny that high again my body has a very high tolerance to stuff but I had major joint pain liver was fine

About six weeks of Dbol, gains started to slow after week three so was a bit of a waste... I'm considering doing 4 weeks Dbol followed directly by six weeks of Epi for my next blast.... Dbol would be 20mg a day Epi 30mg a day, undecided on this so far....

5 weeks SuperDrol followed by low dose winstrol for 8 weeks with my tren then two weeks of nothing then finishing with Tbol, all on top of a test-e base. I have 3 weeks left of winny and tren and two weeks ago my liver levels were just above normal. I take milk thistle, liv52, and SAMe twice a day.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Top Bottom