Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest you ran a harsh oral

How long have you run a harsh oral

• 1-2 weeks

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 2-4 weeks

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • 4-6 weeks

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • 6-8 weeks

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • 8-10 weeks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • 10-12 weeks

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 12-14 weeks

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 14-16 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 16-18 weeks

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 18-20 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 20 weeks + (please specify length)

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
5mgs -mon-wed -fri Kept this up 4 wks ran 10 mgs 3 wks before goingback down to 5 mg a wk -remember quick to gain=quick to loose.
I went from the bench press 185= 300
I used the whole bottle so caculate how you want to run it!

RADAR

5mgs a day? that's it?

I run dbols at 50mgs ed for 4-6 weeks.

But then again, I run anadrols at 100-200mg ed for 4-6 weeks also.

5mgs -mon-wed -fri Kept this up 4 wks ran 10 mgs 3 wks before goingback down to 5 mg a wk -remember quick to gain=quick to loose.
I went from the bench press 185= 300
I used the whole bottle so caculate how you want to run it!

RADAR

you are proof that you dont need high doses. im sure u kept most of that. and at that dose i dont see it being very harsh on your health either. low doses are the way to go!

So Radar,

What are you recommending us? Yours was really strange but you cant argue with results. And I remember that John Ziegler also didnt want anybody to use over 5 mg's a day.

Explain more plz

So Radar,

What are you recommending us? Yours was really strange but you cant argue with results. And I remember that John Ziegler also didnt want anybody to use over 5 mg's a day.

Explain more plz

Back in 1988 I was Training In Jones Bro's Gym ,David J. was going to to compete in the olympics, thats the cyle he used and introduced,also i had to talk to several pro BBr's Back in the 80's (Dave Draper( Mr Olympia) was one and they were the same-Quick to gain=quick to loose.
So take that advice with a grain of salt, you will not notice any noticableable changes as running it at like 40 mgs a day, but bust your ass in the gym, diet in check, train until you are sore, I did 10 sets per body part,sometimes 14 and before anyone says BS, listen -you can train long or you can train hard but you can't do both. Dut to age injuries i fit in the middle and it works just fine, concentrate on the pump and get sore, if you're not sore after a few days you did it all wrong!Soreness promotes growth!Ancillaries needed Milk Thistle 80% extract, lots of water & Cranberry Juice.

And Remember to down that Hi protein shake after working out-that's when your bodys demand for nutrients is at it's peak!

I Hope this helps, Now go get big!
RADAR

I am very confused about dbol.
Ziegler told us not to use more than 5 mg a day. There must be something the inventor knew, for sure. After I read your post, now I wonder it more.

However 15 mg's of extra AAS supply is very minimal and I can't understand how it can help that much with muscle growth. Sometimes your test levels get lower that much due to various reasons and when you get back to normal, that increase isn't really noticable.(I know not very good logic, this came to my mind however.) Also it caused very minimal suppression, right??

I am sure everything you write will decrease people's curiosity. We could learn a lot from your experiences

Thanks

There's a guy on another site who's gone about 20 years with d-bol only. Never goes above 10 mg (sometimes goes as low as 5 mg). Does it 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

It would be interesting to see the lowest dosages of various substances that people have used back in the days before the high dosages. I'm going to be very "health" conscious when I choose to use and want to learn about the safest way to use them and the lowest dose possible to achieve results. There is no way you need the amount used by most people today, imo.

There's a guy on another site who's gone about 20 years with d-bol only. Never goes above 10 mg (sometimes goes as low as 5 mg). Does it 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

It would be interesting to see the lowest dosages of various substances that people have used back in the days before the high dosages. I'm going to be very "health" conscious when I choose to use and want to learn about the safest way to use them and the lowest dose possible to achieve results. There is no way you need the amount used by most people today, imo.

well thats just stupid 20 years 3weeks on off for only 1 week, i dont care what dosages. seems after 20 years it will take its toll.

low doses are good but 20 years??

Last edited:
well thats just stupid 20 years off for only 1 week, i dont care what dosages. seems after 20 years it will take its toll.

low doses are good but 20 years??
No, he had a general plan of 3 weeks on 1 week off (not just one week off for the whole 20 years). The longest he was off was 6 weeks and when he went on vacation he generally didn't take them as well. Started in the 1980's supposedly so it was really going on 30 years almost. Another guy followed in his footsteps and did it for a year with good results. Would have been nice to see bloodtests, etc. though.

Top Bottom