Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long winstrol cycles

While most of us seemed to be concerned with elevated liver values from using winstrol, I've noticed a fair number of gurus, some of them with good repulations, are recomending longer cycles of winstrol, lasting up to 12 weeks. How many of you have used winstrol for 8 weeks or longer at a lower dose (50 mg eod, 25 mg ed or less) and had bloodwork done to see how it effected your liver values? Is it possible that at these lower doses, alot of guys can get away with using winstrol for extended periods of time without problems?

The longest I have used it was for 6 weeks. I noticed some blood in the urine. Of course I was taking 150mg eod. I think that if it was at 50 eod there wouldn't be a problem.

I just finished running winny for 8 weeks @50mg eod, have my doctors appt. on monday and will post my results on this thread.

chesty said:
The longest I have used it was for 6 weeks. I noticed some blood in the urine. Of course I was taking 150mg eod. I think that if it was at 50 eod there wouldn't be a problem.

I've run it at 100 mg ed, for two weeks, just before a show, and didn't have problems, but then again, I came off after two weeks. I haven't had issues at 25 mg ed, but haven't tried to run it for more than 5 weeks at a time. I'm curous if many bros have gotten bloodwork done on longer cycles at lower doses. It seems to work so well with tren, which seems to give me no signifigant sides on longer cycles.

syd black said:
I just finished running winny for 8 weeks @50mg eod, have my doctors appt. on monday and will post my results on this thread.

I would be very interested in seeing your liver enzyme results from the test. Please post them on this thread. What was the rest of your stack like? I know you didn't use winstrol only at 50 mg eod.

Kind of a big one,

weeks 1-8 winny 50mgs eod
weeks 16 and counting
weeks 9-? fina 70 something mg ed

Going straight into gh in the next week or so with test and something else, still researching.

syd black said:
Kind of a big one,

weeks 1-8 winny 50mgs eod
weeks 16 and counting
weeks 9-? fina 70 something mg ed

Going straight into gh in the next week or so with test and something else, still researching.

Do you cycle off ever? I stay on a moderate dose of test year round at the very least these days.

After 6 weeks of Winny 50mg/d my liver results were all normal. I have had my liver checked 3 times a year for the past few years. This is the first time that my liver enzymes were normal. (All the other times that I had tested I had been off cycle!!)

I think all the worry about liver is a little extreme.

Top Bottom