x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Laser Skin Resurfacing and Laser Hair Removal

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Laser Skin Resurfacing and Laser Hair Removal within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Does anyone on the board have experience with either of these two proceedures? I'm considering having both done.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Laser Skin Resurfacing and Laser Hair Removal

Does anyone on the board have experience with either of these two proceedures? I'm considering having both done.
    "Government is a gun that shoots money at your enemies and blows up in your face" - Stefan Molyneux

"Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood." - H L Mencken

“How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature which interest him in the fortune of others and render their happiness necessary to him though he derives nothing from it except the pleasure of seeing it.” - Adam Smith

Re: Laser Skin Resurfacing and Laser Hair Removal

I have laser hair removal on my top lip, ive been having it for about 6 years now, at first it needed doing about ever 6 weeks, but each time i have it, it takes longer to grow back, i have it done prob 3-4 times a year now. It can discolour the skin, because im quite dark, the skin where i have it done is slightly lighter, not really that noticable tho.

Whoa! Discoloration???!!! Did they tell you up front that might happen? If it's not that noticable it might be do-able, but I wonder if some people have had a more noticable effect. I was also under the impression that once it was done, it didn't need to be done anymore. I think I'll be doing more research on it. You have any suggestions as far as info sites?

Quote Quote posted by Snypr
    Whoa! Discoloration???!!! Did they tell you up front that might happen? If it's not that noticable it might be do-able, but I wonder if some people have had a more noticable effect. I was also under the impression that once it was done, it didn't need to be done anymore. I think I'll be doing more research on it. You have any suggestions as far as info sites?
    Yes they told me up front about it, it not that noticeable but without make up you can see it.

Go to laser hair removal on here: http://www.therossanamolllaserclinic.co.uk/

and questions.

Doesn't the laser hair removal proceedure need repeating 4 times, 1 every 8-12 weeks in the same area for permanent results?
    "Government is a gun that shoots money at your enemies and blows up in your face" - Stefan Molyneux

"Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood." - H L Mencken

“How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some principles in his nature which interest him in the fortune of others and render their happiness necessary to him though he derives nothing from it except the pleasure of seeing it.” - Adam Smith