Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kurachi sust stamp?

middleham_uk

Ok I know the picture is crap! how do you guys get such good pics???

Anyway,
These are two amps of kurachi sust. After doing some searches on here everything about them looks legit..... One strange thing though.... notice the different sized print for the expiry info??

Also the amps with the smaller print have almost rubbed off on some of them.

Is it possible that they have been stamped with different styles or is one style a fake?

All input appreciated!

thanks for the quick response.

So you think the smudgy small stamp maybe fakes? this is very sad as they are from a very trusted UK source :(

Everything else is identical! hmmm.... could it be that an amp broke in transit and smudged the stamp? those amps are a little sticky. That still doesn't explain the size difference though.

thanks

yeah you're probably right.... what the hell I've looked at them closely under a magnifying glass and the yellow print on the amps seems identical.... I'll give them a shot! so to speak.

I'm surprised nobody else, has any comments on the date stamp, isn't this sust very popular?

Bro, the sus i have has a yellow print on them etched onto the vile .It has organon karachi etched on it and also indian writing on the top along with the english,it has a pr number and a ml number but there is know print on it which comes off.The only stuff i know of with print that comes of is fake but i might be wrong,i have always tried to stay away from that type of stuff.:bawling:

Yeah mine sound the same..... yellow painted onto the glass which you can just slightly feel when you rub your finger over it.

numbers are-

M.l. No. 000067
P.R. No. 002446

the printed side looks like this -

1ml ($%&@?#£*)
Sustanon '250' l.M.

(contents)

Organon Kurachi

Referring back to my pic.... which date stamp are you familiar with?

ml no 000067
pr no 002446
Same as mine these are ok the date you refer to is the date of mfg and expiry these should not rub off also if the ml and pr numbers correspond with whats on the box and also on the vile,also the dates of mfg and expiry dates should be printed on the vile as should all viles,this is what they look at in the medical profession before they admin the drug,my wife is a staff nurse she told me.Hope this helps,as far as i can see these are ok,i have made good gains of them.

Top Bottom