Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just wanted to say what up to all the swole steroid freaks like me!

pimpyist

well just sitting here in santa barbara california. fiestas. partying havving a good time. soooo many fine ladies here. im very drunk right now. wanted to say what is up to all my swolle homies on line. b/c u all helped me get where i am..

Suuuuuupppppp!! originally from Pismo Bch, Now due to work I have been banished to the valley of death aka Fresno, ahhhhh Santa Barbara god damn there are some hotties there...............lucky you.

:beer: :beer:

ya basta'd ..

Argh.. damn you! I'm just starting my cycle and have made a commitment not to drink till its done. I think I'm going through withdrawl right now :) (I gues its good cuz i'm also takin summa classes..) enjoy the bright light ..

r

p.s. "swole" is that some kind of new east coast slang that will make its way ova here. how do you prounounce it. .. <grin>

you know what rip n rage im not starting the win and tren until monday because of fiesta. but i started the sus, eq, an groth hormone b/c i knew id be drinking. buit its all good im still feeling good, looking ok and just happy. stay swole all you mother fuckers!

Top Bottom