Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Iron Game

dumbell150

Im not hear to bash, dis, or creata anymore negative conatations about BB's. I personally have worked the iron for 12 years now, and i, on a personal level have known, aquaintence or not, too many individuals in this sport who are simply drug addicts. If you fella's have been in the game you know what im describing, BB's that are constantly swallowing a pill for this pain, or G, or pain killers,BAIN, E, keeps going....I have been guilty myself to a certain point, but i always keep in mind why i devoted myself to this sport........And now im begining to see the long term affects of constantly revolving your life around drugs that either change manipulate or twist your personality, character and the way you look at life. Plain and simple, Its f**cked up...........Im sure some will post" Your hanging with the wrong crowd", or "Moderation". But im not talking about me or you, i speak of the BB world in general....Its F**cked up enviorment....Simply put and im gonna suger coat this a bit , theirs a lot of so called crack head in here, and out their who are cloaking themselves a Bodybuilders....Go get some help, this sport will only create a enviorment where you can feed your problem, quite easly too.....

How many of you would push your sons or duaghters to become competitive BB's ?

Fella's, bare with me.Im just venting!...What are friends for!!!!!

Last edited:
dumbell150 said:

I see what your saying .I have a son I would not push him to be a competitive BB but If he wanted to be one I would not care .

dumbell150 said:

never there is no money to make. I would rather push him/her to become a stripper, so imagine..... :rolleyes:

I don't exactly understand what your point is. BBer's don't have the market cornered on recreational drug use, probably they don't abuse drugs anymore then the general public. If all the BBer's around you are heavy into drugs find some new friends.

Top Bottom