Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Products Tested

damescleman

Has anybody tested any of IPs products? I was interested in the winny 50mg tabs and 70ml sus, but would like to know about the testing of any of his products.

A lot of people use his stuff and have good results. Every once and a while he goes thru a period where one thing or another seems kind of weak but he's always fixed it.

Of course I have nothing to substantiate these claims, but someone posted on this board that they saw a 43mg test on the 50mg winny tabs. For some reason I have also heard of over dosing on some of the oils....ie- the sust being over 300mg/mL, and etc. Hope this helps.

...bd

browndog1 said:
Of course I have nothing to substantiate these claims, but someone posted on this board that they saw a 43mg test on the 50mg winny tabs. For some reason I have also heard of over dosing on some of the oils....ie- the sust being over 300mg/mL, and etc. Hope this helps.

...bd

I posted that. A good friend of mine tested 30 50mg WInstrol
tabs(He bought 500) and the average of all 30 combined
came out to 43mg.

In as far as the anavar/dbal I don't have a clue.

His winstrol is legit though. Handy size too.

Godspeed

Fonz said:

I posted that. A good friend of mine tested 30 50mg WInstrol
tabs(He bought 500) and the average of all 30 combined
came out to 43mg.

In as far as the anavar/dbal I don't have a clue.

His winstrol is legit though. Handy size too.

Godspeed

The Sus tested at over 200 mg, but there was a high concentration of Enanthate in it. Seemed one of his domestics was using T-200 to cut the product and maximize his bottom line.

greedy fuckers are cuttin gear now too? damn...

Fonz... how long ago did your friend have those pills tested?

thanks

Cornholio said:

The Sus tested at over 200 mg, but there was a high concentration of Enanthate in it. Seemed one of his domestics was using T-200 to cut the product and maximize his bottom line.

Hey Bro, I sure would like to know what domestic that was. Could you email me?

nexus7 said:
I am gonna find out what his 10mg anavar tabs are like...
just got them... :) :)

can you email me or post the results when you get them. I am very interested. My fiance wants to do a light anavar cycle and I want to make sure they are all anavar and nothing else, I really don't care if they are slightly underdosed, I just want to make sure there isn't any anadrol or d-bol in it, you could imagine why.

Top Bottom