Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Why is it dangerous?

Say if I shot 10unit of rapid pow,then take 100grams of dextrose with 50grams wpi.

Then in about half hour I take 30 gram of dextrose n 30grams wpi.

Then in about a hour big meal high in protein, med slow real sing crabs

How could you possible go hypo?

Why is it dangerous? I'll tell ya! I'm an EMT we use dextrose (d50) for our diabetic emergencies. The problem with dextrose you can only give it IV not IM! It's so costic that whatever tissue it touches it eats it and if you don't know what you are doing you can give your self so much sugar you become a state of ketoacidosis. On the other hand you have insulin. Insulin will destroy your kidneys. That's what you see most common in a diabetic patient you generally see Renal failure. Also if you mess with your insulin production you could bring about a state of pitting Edema which will begin to shunt fluid into your extracellular spaces. Say hello to drowning not to mention once that happens it only takes a bit for you to develop some form of shock whether it's hypovolemic or god for bid multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS). So better not ever mess with insulin! Just let your body do it by eating right and at the right time with the right food. Mkay?

Anyone heard of Paul borreson?
Check out this guys stack on page 2 of this interview.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online...mical_warfare_an_interview_with_paul_borresen

30iu of insulin with every meal!!!
This man is insane

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

I read this article and if thats what it takes to be a pro bb then good luck. Those are some insane dosages. I cant believe someone would do up to 60 shots a day. Holy shit that is a crazy dude. He may be 290 with 8% bf, but at what cost ultimately. I love juice as much as the next meat head but Im not this crazy.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Why is it dangerous? I'll tell ya! I'm an EMT we use dextrose (d50) for our diabetic emergencies. The problem with dextrose you can only give it IV not IM! It's so costic that whatever tissue it touches it eats it and if you don't know what you are doing you can give your self so much sugar you become a state of ketoacidosis. On the other hand you have insulin. Insulin will destroy your kidneys. That's what you see most common in a diabetic patient you generally see Renal failure. Also if you mess with your insulin production you could bring about a state of pitting Edema which will begin to shunt fluid into your extracellular spaces. Say hello to drowning not to mention once that happens it only takes a bit for you to develop some form of shock whether it's hypovolemic or god for bid multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS). So better not ever mess with insulin! Just let your body do it by eating right and at the right time with the right food. Mkay?

Diabetic ketoacidosis is a problem that occurs in people with diabetes. It occurs when the body cannot use sugar (glucose) as a fuel source because there is no insulin or not enough insulin. Fat is used for fuel instead.
Byproducts of fat breakdown, called ketones, build up in the body.

If your carb to insulin ratio are good you wont get this side effect.

And thing about kidney failure only happens when abused in big dosages for long time.

And my man last time I was taking upto 15iu in a day for 4weeks
Not a single side effect.

Diabetic ketoacidosis is a problem that occurs in people with diabetes. It occurs when the body cannot use sugar (glucose) as a fuel source because there is no insulin or not enough insulin. Fat is used for fuel instead.
Byproducts of fat breakdown, called ketones, build up in the body.

If your carb to insulin ratio are good you wont get this side effect.

And thing about kidney failure only happens when abused in big dosages for long time.

And my man last time I was taking upto 15iu in a day for 4weeks
Not a single side effect.

You are right however, it's not hard to cause an abundance of ketones in the body if you raise your levels far above normal which is very easy if you use dextrose.

Top Bottom