Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Bro not to piss in your Corn flakes But you left out some really serious facts on your little walk through insulinville! Slin for short Is like a key it unlocks the bonds of the cells in your body to allow Glucose and other peptides and amino acids into the muscle cells to convert into energy (ATP)When your a diabetic like me you have to worry about the carbs you eat cause it's what gives you the energy to live. And if you over do your regular carb intake that's when those carbs start to convert to Glucose and raise your blood glucose. And Yeah when your a diabetic with a spot on diet and workout plan Gains do come at a windfall when I first started using insulin I had no clue how wild the stuff was. I've put on 25 lbs of mass in 3 months and that's without touching a ML Of gear or any other test booster. So does it work yeah is it dangerous hell yeah Cause once that slin hit your sub q fat it's not coming out and it will bottom your blood glucose out with the rush of glucose and peptides going from your blood into your muscles. And for those who want to just "try" it don't cause if your not up on your carb Vs. IU's your going to crash and if your alone when it happens just hope someone finds your ass quickly cause it's lights out if your too low and lights out if your to high also. I hope this insight to a diabetic's world helps you guys out some. Fullmetal

And not to piss on your corn flakes but everything you have said is fairly basic knowledge and if someone does not know all that, then they should not be doing insulin....

It would be naieve to think people just inject insulin and then carry on as they normally would.

Nor was I telling him to use insulin or how to use insulin but if you do some searching around for previous posts I have done on insulin, you will see I do it the right way (if there is such a thing).

And not to piss on your corn flakes but everything you have said is fairly basic knowledge and if someone does not know all that, then they should not be doing insulin....

It would be naieve to think people just inject insulin and then carry on as they normally would.

Nor was I telling him to use insulin or how to use insulin but if you do some searching around for previous posts I have done on insulin, you will see I do it the right way (if there is such a thing).
Bro I didn't mean to put down your thread I was more into the idea that a lot of people just start reading these threads and then just see it's a drug that works and before they figure it all out they are out buying and trying it out. Some people at my gym ask me about gear and stuff just cause how fast I am able to put on mass and keep lean. They see me over in the Conner checking my glucose and either eating or drinking in the middle of my workout just to keep myself going. But like I said in my first post on this thread It's really not as easy and some people just take it as the right to start dosing up! I've been using 20iu's 3 times a day and 10 iu's after my workout and have made some great gains now I really don't see just how someone else can think they can copy mine or your idea's and put them to work in there life. Just one last thing before i go bro that whole bit about if a diabetic got his diet on point and a good workout plan . I do believe I am on that point and let me tell you weight is up 12 lbs in 2 wk all my lifts are up 20-30lbs in that same time frame and I 'm going to be on slin the rest of my life they tell me hey look me up would enjoy chatting with you and exchanging ideas sometime. thanks and sorry for the way i came off just seems everyone here's a expert but not one besides myself is a diabeticand has to live with this cloud over head! Thanks bro FMT!

i don't really want to take another drug to stimulate insulin. i'm just wondering if there are things i can do naturally to elevate it when the muscles need it most, after a workout. like eating or drinking certain things, some fruit or something. lol idk, that's why i'm asking. :)

actually muscletech has a product called anabolic halo that also helps with insulin go check it out i use muscletech products and i have good results but i have a very high metabolism so the effects are little but there are difference in my physique

actually muscletech has a product called anabolic halo that also helps with insulin go check it out i use muscletech products and i have good results but i have a very high metabolism so the effects are little but there are difference in my physique

Yeah muscletech is way to go!!

Who needs anabolic steroids when there is Muscletech! ?

i did humalin r for like 2 weeks i would get so hypoglemic just shooting 5 ius post workout....i would eat everything in site and then get a really bad stomach ache every fuckin day so i stopped doin it....i naturally get hypoglemic alot so im even gonna mess with the stuff anymore

Top Bottom