Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable 4-AD???

ISN_Man

I was wondering if anyone has ever thought about or actually made a 4-Androdiol injectable using the kit and directions found at http://www.finakit.com/instructions.html Is this even a possible thing to make? I have read that typically people don't make great gains off of 4-Androdiol because of it's poor bioavailability in an oral form, though having it as an injectable would greatly increase this. Not to mention, I've also read that 4-Androdiol is very anabolic itself, even before it completes it's conversion to testosterone. Any useful feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- John

Though I'm just asking. I'm not concerned at this point how it stacks up against sust or something, I'm just curious as to whether or not it's possible.

- John

Patrick Arnold said that 4AD doesn't work well with oil. You need a water based suspension kit.

back in 1999 they had this product out on the market for a few weeks until it got yanked off the shelves. they had injectable 4-ad, and 19 nor. i got a bottle for free so i gave it a try, it sucked bad. first of all it didnt work worth shit, second it gave me worse injection pain then any gear i have ever used. so bro i wouldnt even try it.

jc21 said:
back in 1999 they had this product out on the market for a few weeks until it got yanked off the shelves. they had injectable 4-ad, and 19 nor. i got a bottle for free so i gave it a try, it sucked bad. first of all it didnt work worth shit, second it gave me worse injection pain then any gear i have ever used. so bro i wouldnt even try it.

it was made by syntrax right

Top Bottom