Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you have only 1 kidney should you avoid supplements and steriods?

seaking420

Ill give you a little info, I've done 3 cycles in the past, then found out that I had only one kidney so I decided to just eat well and workout, no supplements or steriods. I also reduced the amount of protein that I was taken. Well its been a few years since all of this and I have been able to maintain my weight and muscle mass, but struggle to put much on. I was wondering if any of you know of anything that is not harmful to the kidney

Just out of curiousity, how do you do 3 cycles and then 'find out' that you only have one kidney?

For your question I'd say the cleanest diet period. Excess protein can tax your one kidney but ample amounts of water can help alleviate that. As for steriods I'd steer clear of tren definately!! I'm not absolutely sure about any others but i would say that lower doses might be a more suitable option once you find the answer to your question. Primo maybe and a low dose of test E? I'm not positive.

Bump i'm interested too...

DLine

how do you "find out" late in life nonetheless, that you only have one kidney? Were you born without a kidney? If so, that would've been something discovered at or before birth. Your parents would've been more careful with you (diet, meds, etc) your whole life and would most likely have told you so you would understand and be aware, so as to reduce your chance of doing things on your own to harm your kidney. Dialysis is a bitch, you would not want to go through that 3 times a week. You would have had periodic visits to your doctor (like every 6 months) to check everything and make sure your one kidney was in good shape and functioning properly.

It's strange to hear someone say they "found out" they only had one kidney. Not saying it's not possible since stranger things have happened...I would just be interested in hearing that story.

Nonetheless, I'd be making regular doctor appointments. Your doctor will tell you what to avoid. Be very frank with him/her and ask ALL your questions to a qualified medical professional only. Don't ask people on a message board, because you never know who's on the other end and what experiences they've had or what qualifications they have to be telling you what is ok or not ok with your situation.

It’s your body, but having one kidney would not change anything about my cycles or the gear I use or the fact I am on all year.

seaking420 said:
Ill give you a little info, I've done 3 cycles in the past, then found out that I had only one kidney so I decided to just eat well and workout, no supplements or steriods. I also reduced the amount of protein that I was taken. Well its been a few years since all of this and I have been able to maintain my weight and muscle mass, but struggle to put much on. I was wondering if any of you know of anything that is not harmful to the kidney

I would take GREAT caution in ANYTHING you take. if you decide to run AAS,,,use milder substances and lower dosages.

if i had only 1 kidney i would NOT use any AS, just clean diet, training, cardio and an all around healthy lifestyle...u only have 1 fuckin kidney...what if u somehow harm the other 1...? just my 2 cents.

seaking420 said:

Oh well, you might aswell take the rough with the smooth.......you've got one kidney, so blow it out your back! We all die of something...

Top Bottom