Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i wanna be tall any suggesstions

I would talk with an endo and ask about hgh... you need to have an xray done to see if your growth plates are sealed... if so your done growin. As far as OTC there is nothing to my knowledge. Second thought at 5'11 an endo wont perscribe you anything... sorry bud.

play basket ball and hang from pull up bars they claim it works for guys under 21 I want to be taller and so do millions of men but not much you can do about it

At 5'11" you're taller than average anyway. Why get any taller?

HgH might do it for ya, but those couple of inches will probably come from your melon getting bigger. :D

my grandfather used to grab my legs and yank 'em while i was sleeping so that i could get taller...did't work being that i'm still 5'8" @32yo

badslinky said:
I would talk with an endo and ask about hgh... you need to have an xray done to see if your growth plates are sealed... if so your done growin. As far as OTC there is nothing to my knowledge. Second thought at 5'11 an endo wont perscribe you anything... sorry bud.

He's right bro! If your growth plates are fused, you are not going to gain any height. If they are not fused you are still growing. No, endocrinologist would prescribe GH if you are 5'11", you would have to get black market GH.

Top Bottom