Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i need help with my cycle :)

rnjr7

hi guys , i was wondering if i can start a test prop cycle for 6 weeks at 300 mg eod. the problem is i just finished an anavar only cycle for 6 weeks which was amazing . no side effects what so ever with decrease in body fat and slight increase in muscle mass. i just stopped my anavar at 50mg ed . should i run pct of clomid and wait a little bit and start a test prop cycle or just start my test without pct . i really want to start this cycle and any kind of help would be appreciated .
stats : 5'8 157 lbs .TY :)

157lbs and 1gram of test p a week. c'mon bro.

Lmaoo!!!! My bad bro i meant 300 mg every week , damn i was like wtf when i read ur comment then i realised :p. Anyways whats ur advice bro , any tips would be really
Helpful

Stop being so impatient bro do your pct and wait using gear is a marathon not a sprint calm down so your first cycle was great good more power to you now do things the right way keep working hard eating good do your pct wait a while and maybe do a test e or c cycle for 12 weeks you could kick start it with some var or even test p this isn't what you want to hear and if so your not ready for steroids remember do things right ans avoid fucking your self up good luck bro

Stop being so impatient bro do your pct and wait using gear is a marathon not a sprint calm down so your first cycle was great good more power to you now do things the right way keep working hard eating good do your pct wait a while and maybe do a test e or c cycle for 12 weeks you could kick start it with some var or even test p this isn't what you want to hear and if so your not ready for steroids remember do things right ans avoid fucking your self up good luck bro
Im really aware of what im doing i always do things right especially when it comes to steroids. I was asking if it was possible to do thw test cycle without pct or is it too much of a risk? My var cycle was kind of short and i dont really think my test levels are that low . If i do blood work and find my test levels slightly normal , should i do it or is it much more than just HPTA SHUT DOWN. Thanks for the answer tho

If you run steroids you will shut yourself down that's a given if your asking if you can run test prop straight after your var cycle the answer is yes but you will get shut down

If you just finished a cycle - before you do anything you need to run a PCT and take some time off. Using steroids year round is going to set you up for permanent HPTA shut down and a lot of health issues.

Run a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

After the mini PCT, take some time off and then do your second steroid cycle.

If you just finished a cycle - before you do anything you need to run a PCT and take some time off. Using steroids year round is going to set you up for permanent HPTA shut down and a lot of health issues.

Run a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

After the mini PCT, take some time off and then do your second steroid cycle.

Yes i will probably do that , looks way more safer, but i was thinking like , isnt it the same if i run anavar and test for 12 weeks? That is a normal cycle . I used my anavar for 5 and a half weeks to be exact , and i got food poisoined for a week. Although i made decent gains and lowered body fat ( thanks to very strict diet too) i believed that it would normal to stop the var and introduce test p for another 5-6 weeks . Wouldnt that be normal? Its like running a 12 week cycle . And after that i run nolva for 40/40/20/20 for PCT . Ps: my next cycle will be 12 months later

Top Bottom