Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how's 225 mg of prop a week sound?

E

eatmyass

thought of 75mg 3 times a week like M,W and fridays. since i hear that prop you get everything from test unlike other's liek cyp and enan you don't get all the test due to compound to make it last longer. for example is peopel are getting great gains off 250-300 mg a week of enan or cyp which willa ctually be less than that amount once the coumpund gets through its really less than intended unliek prop, shit i might try a lower dose for 2 weeks like 50mg m w and fri. i don't want weight gain at all drop bf is nice gain alot of strength and improve on my jogging distance

oh no.

You are a complete idiot.

First of all you should stay away from gear all together!!! It's idiots like you that give gear heads a bad name!!!

Go away and do some research you freak.

nothing wrong with low test cycle. Most people on here preach about taking a gram of test a week. You do not need that much test a week.

--JMasters

low dose test

I think 225 might be a little low. I have done the same injection schedule but was doing 300mg a week of Viromone. You also want to take into consideration the brand you are using. If you are using some underdosed stuffed 225 would hardly be a blip on the endoscreen. Also with low dose prop, theres hardly anysides i.e. bloat.

Man people around here seem to jump on people for talking low dose cycles.

gapster2000 said:
You are a complete idiot.

First of all you should stay away from gear all together!!! It's idiots like you that give gear heads a bad name!!!

Go away and do some research you freak.

What the hell- this is completely not needed.

Take it easy ace.

i think your dosage is a little too low to see results. the least amount of test to see good progress is 250mg which i still think is too low for my taste. as you're a sprinter (if i'm correct from your post) then how about 200mg every 4 days? you should see decent improvements with that dosage. anything less is probably not worth it.

Top Bottom