Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Properly Dose S4!!

dylangemelli

Okay everyone... I wanted to write this up to make sure that everyone knows how to properly dose S4... As most of you know, the common side effect associated with S4 is the night vision issue. This results in one of two or both of these issues: A yellow tint associated with vision at night and/or a hard time adjusting to darkness or light... Normally the adjustment period is very quick but can effect some much worse than others. Basically, s4 can bind to the receptor in the eye causing these problems. UNDERSTAND that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know if this will happen to you and at what dosage this may happen... 50 mg is the general starting spot for dosing. Some people get the vision issue immediately even at this moderate dose. Some are able to get up to 100 mg a day with very minimal problems... There is no way to tell what category you fall into until you try... The vision issue is not permanent and the half life on s4 is very short (around 4-6 hours) Some people are forced to go to dosing s4 for 5 days and then taking 2 off because they cannot handle the vision issue... I try to do everything I possibly can to avoid this because I do not want to miss any days of usage...

So, it is important to understand how to dose s4 properly. Some people are content at staying at 50 mg for an entire 8 week cycle. Others, want to increase the dosage but there is a very specific protocol to follow to ensure that vision issues are kept to a minimum...

I compare this protocol to fighting Mike Tyson on Mike Tyson's punchout. If anyone has ever played the game they will appreciate this comparison. When you fight Mike Tyson, the first 1:20 seconds of round 1, if you are hit just one time you are knocked down... This is the danger zone... Once you get past that first 1:20 you are much safer but you still must proceed with caution because the fcker is still dangerous...

This is the same with S4... You must go 2 weeks at 50 mg... If you get through the 2 weeks with minimal to no vision issues then you past the danger zone... You are safe then to increase your dosage but must proceed with caution... After two weeks you can bump to 60 mg... Now you are testing the waters... You must now stay on 60 mg between 10-14 days... I would say 12 is the safest bet... Then it is okay to increase again to 70 mg if you are able to... I feel like between 70 and 80 mg is the sweet spot however there is benefit up to 100 mg... You should continue to follow protocol of 10-14 days on each 10 mg incremental increase... By following this protocol, you could get up to 100 mg for at least the last week... You should NEVER GO ANY HIGHER THAN 100 mg... As I mentioned, the sweet spot is between 70-80 mg... Every increase needs to be with extreme caution and if the vision issues begin, you know where your boundary is... Some of us are luckier than others in terms of receptor binding... DO NOT BE IN A RUSH to increase dosage... Following this protocol will be the safest and MOST EFFECTIVE way of dosing s4.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them here or send me a pm... I am always here to help!

I hope this helps you all. This is my personal method and I promise you that it is the safest and most effective way to dose s4...

Okay everyone... I wanted to write this up to make sure that everyone knows how to properly dose S4... As most of you know, the common side effect associated with S4 is the night vision issue. This results in one of two or both of these issues: A yellow tint associated with vision at night and/or a hard time adjusting to darkness or light... Normally the adjustment period is very quick but can effect some much worse than others. Basically, s4 can bind to the receptor in the eye causing these problems. UNDERSTAND that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know if this will happen to you and at what dosage this may happen... 50 mg is the general starting spot for dosing. Some people get the vision issue immediately even at this moderate dose. Some are able to get up to 100 mg a day with very minimal problems... There is no way to tell what category you fall into until you try... The vision issue is not permanent and the half life on s4 is very short (around 4-6 hours) Some people are forced to go to dosing s4 for 5 days and then taking 2 off because they cannot handle the vision issue... I try to do everything I possibly can to avoid this because I do not want to miss any days of usage...

So, it is important to understand how to dose s4 properly. Some people are content at staying at 50 mg for an entire 8 week cycle. Others, want to increase the dosage but there is a very specific protocol to follow to ensure that vision issues are kept to a minimum...

I compare this protocol to fighting Mike Tyson on Mike Tyson's punchout. If anyone has ever played the game they will appreciate this comparison. When you fight Mike Tyson, the first 1:20 seconds of round 1, if you are hit just one time you are knocked down... This is the danger zone... Once you get past that first 1:20 you are much safer but you still must proceed with caution because the fcker is still dangerous...

This is the same with S4... You must go 2 weeks at 50 mg... If you get through the 2 weeks with minimal to no vision issues then you past the danger zone... You are safe then to increase your dosage but must proceed with caution... After two weeks you can bump to 60 mg... Now you are testing the waters... You must now stay on 60 mg between 10-14 days... I would say 12 is the safest bet... Then it is okay to increase again to 70 mg if you are able to... I feel like between 70 and 80 mg is the sweet spot however there is benefit up to 100 mg... You should continue to follow protocol of 10-14 days on each 10 mg incremental increase... By following this protocol, you could get up to 100 mg for at least the last week... You should NEVER GO ANY HIGHER THAN 100 mg... As I mentioned, the sweet spot is between 70-80 mg... Every increase needs to be with extreme caution and if the vision issues begin, you know where your boundary is... Some of us are luckier than others in terms of receptor binding... DO NOT BE IN A RUSH to increase dosage... Following this protocol will be the safest and MOST EFFECTIVE way of dosing s4.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them here or send me a pm... I am always here to help!

I hope this helps you all. This is my personal method and I promise you that it is the safest and most effective way to dose s4...

Vision sides go away but can they do damage permently? Hadnt studied that much on it.

Bout 4 weeks in vision sides were crazy for me at just 50

I LOVE this analogy as Mike Tysons' Punchout wat my favorite NES game of all time. Thanks Dylan. as always I appreciate your advice.

Good job as usual buddy. I laughed out loud at work about the Tyson analogy lol!

I always try to stress to bros the need for ramping up with anything, but especially research chems.

Crawl before you walk guys!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Vision sides go away but can they do damage permently? Hadnt studied that much on it.

Bout 4 weeks in vision sides were crazy for me at just 50

there will not be permanent damage caused unless someone is just careless and runs it for some astronomical amount of time and runs it at an extremely high dose and has the terrible sides... but it would take an extreme situation for this...

that just goes to show you how hard it is to predict when or if you will experience the vision sides... i was able to get up to 100 mg with very minimal sides...

that's why this protocol needs to be followed...

Awesome comparison and well wrote. Dude you keep amazing me with all the awesome advice you give out. đź‘Š good stuff man! Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom