Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much natural Testosterone does an average young male produce per day?

Dr. Young states the following, but that seems rather low. What do you guys think?

A normal young man will produce a total of about 6 milligrams (mg), or 6 hundredths of a gram, per day. As we get older we produce less testosterone. I would also like to add that estrogen also has many benefits and is far from being a "bad" hormone. Just as women are more sensitive to the effects of testosterone to women, some men are very sensitive to the effects of estrogen. Giving brief spikes of estrogen to a man may induce surges in energy and libido similar to what you would expect to see in a woman given a testosterone injection. A recent review article in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (June, 1999) by one of the world’s authorities on brain biochemistry and function, B.S. McEwen describes the many potent effects estrogen can have on the brain and the central nervous system and the two estrogen receptors. For example, estrogen has been shown to have wide ranging effects on the noradrenergic, dopaminergic, and cholinergic systems, all of which are profoundly important for mood and energy . The stimulatory effects of estrogen on our neurotransmitter systems and other aspects of the central nervous system may be a major reason why some men get a big boost of energy and libido when their estrogen levels rise.

It is more common now a days for young men to have lower test levels

Says what?

Says bloods I have seen. Says the obesity of America. Says the diet Americans are on. Says genetics. Says peoples lifestyles like alcohol, nicotine and losing sleep. I promise you won't find many young guys with high test levels.

125mg/wk of cyp or enth will shut down natural production and give serum test levels around 575.

Says bloods I have seen. Says the obesity of America. Says the diet Americans are on. Says genetics. Says peoples lifestyles like alcohol, nicotine and losing sleep. I promise you won't find many young guys with high test levels.

Have to agree with that

agreed with gamer I used to party 5 nights a week barely slept and that drastically lowered my test levels

A Population-Level Decline in Serum Testosterone Levels in American Men -- Travison et al. 92 (1): 196 -- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism

A 70-year old in 1919 had higher testosterone than a 45-year old in 1989.
A 70-year old in 1989 had higher testosterone than a 50-year old in 1997.
A 55-year old in 2004 had the same testosterone as a 65 year old in 1997.

Some fed up stuff. I would first point the finger to endocrine disruptors, particularly xenoestrogens that are not regulated by FDA or EPA and are basically in everything (water, deodorants, body wash and etc).

Could be other stuff too.

Top Bottom