Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much gear have you wasted

r0idb0y

Banned
over the period of using that awesome oil or lollies how much have you lost / wasted ?

i was transferring some oil today and tried a new method of using a caulking gun (silicone gun) to push the squirt-er for me, unfortunately the bloody filter broke and the 20ml went all over the bench.

the last time i did it the squirter pushed the filter off the end and i lost about 10ml.

so yeah 15 weeks of gear gone.......

over the period of using that awesome oil or lollies how much have you lost / wasted ?

i was transferring some oil today and tried a new method of using a caulking gun (silicone gun) to push the squirt-er for me, unfortunately the bloody filter broke and the 20ml went all over the bench.

the last time i did it the squirter pushed the filter off the end and i lost about 10ml.

Nice try! lol! Yeah, there's always that little bit that gets left in the needle and gets wasted. I once dropped and broke a bottle of pharm test AND a full vial of primo the very next day. That hurt.

I think he is talking about making it himself from powder. Using the caulking gun with a 50ml syringe and a filter at the end. The caulking is supposed to apply max presure to the oils so that its easier on the hands especially when doing more than 5ml. If you apply too much preasure the filter will blow out and your oil has a tendency to spray everywhere, I have heard of up to 30ml puddles.

A few days ago i was making 500ml of deca and used a stericup filter to filter it, right before it finished the bottom part cracked and most of the oil leaked out, i was able to save like 50ml i almost cried in anger.

Very little for me. Ive always treated my AAS like it was gold, so Ive lost very little.

Top Bottom