Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much cabergoline against deca dick?

Schedname

About to start a cycle with deca, and found out about the possible deca dick problem. How much cabergoline should I take to prevent this side effect from happening?

There is this misconception that deca dick is the result of prolactin, which is not true. The problem with it is that deca releases dehydronandrolone, which is less androgenic than DHT, and replaces it. This is the reason you get these problems. However, you can easily solve this issue by using 50 mgs per day of proviron, since it is basically pure DHT, and it will solve the problem.

A test/deca cycle needs 3 main support supplements

1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.
3. A DHT derivative like proviron. I like 25-50mg/day

Don't be scared of deca dick. If you run the cycle properly you will not have any issues. Run your AI, caber, and proviron and all will be good.

If you gonna keep your estrogen under control you will have no issues with prolactin
Keep test low (125/e5d) should be enough unless you over 100kgs )and deca higher
300/week is plenty for first
run
Stop deca earlier than test(2weeks)
Wait 3 weeks before starting pct
How long you planning to run it for?
Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom