Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOUR FULL RECEPTORS TO GO BACK TO NORMAL?

I think it is more of a tolerance thing.Taking steroids in my opinion is no different than taking any other drug or alcohol.The more often you use it,the more you will need the next time around to get the desired affect your looking for.That is why I always take enough time off between cycles so I don't build up much of a tolerance.Just my opinion.

"Virgin" (never seen AS) receptors are not as responsive to gear as "seasoned" (frequently exposed to AS) receptors. When you say "I want virgin receptors," you are saying "I don't want my body to respond as well to gear."
However, tolerance is another thing in itself. You can develop a tolerance to gear which will lead to diminishing results do the the faster metabolism (more effecient at breaking it down). Staying off for a while can reduce the tolerance. One will develop somewhat of a tolerance toward teh end of a cycle and gains will begin to diminish after week 7.

-Stew

I totally agree with Falcon. I also think it has something to do with how long it takes for you to reach your genetic potential. Until you reach your genetic potential you will see good gains with moderate doses. After you reach your genetic potential it will be more difficult to gain and keep any added muscle. This is just my opinion and you know what people say about opinions.

Iron Game is dead on - most people think first is best cause they keep gaining and keep cycling every few months. Take a year off and lose some size, your gains will be just as good as the first cycle. Maybe better if you factor muscle memory.

Originally posted by Stew Meat:
"Virgin" (never seen AS) receptors are not as responsive to gear as "seasoned" (frequently exposed to AS) receptors. When you say "I want virgin receptors," you are saying "I don't want my body to respond as well to gear."
However, tolerance is another thing in itself. You can develop a tolerance to gear which will lead to diminishing results do the the faster metabolism (more effecient at breaking it down). Staying off for a while can reduce the tolerance. One will develop somewhat of a tolerance toward teh end of a cycle and gains will begin to diminish after week 7.

-Stew
Would this be a good argument to do shorter more frequent cycles in like a series type schedule. Because after all the longer the amount of tme you are on the more tolerant you become to the substance right...Well if we did shorter cycles just to get to were we plateu in gains then come off and swich to a different type of substance (not frome test to test but froem like deca to test for example.)after short rest wouldn't gains be maximized? Then after like a series of three short cylces take a longer period off to recooperate in the receptors then repeat in a similar fashion all over again....Just an Idea...
smile.gif

Lata-

------------------
Skull-18.gif

[This message has been edited by BoomBoom (edited April 27, 2001).]

Ok Stew, I'll take your word on the seasoned receptors being more responsive (assuming you have already researched this).

Then the question is how long to lower one's tolerance to gear to the effect that he/she gets the most efficient gains?

BoomBoom said:
Would this be a good argument to do shorter more frequent cycles in like a series type schedule. Because after all the longer the amount of tme you are on the more tolerant you become to the substance right...Well if we did shorter cycles just to get to were we plateu in gains then come off and swich to a different type of substance (not frome test to test but froem like deca to test for example.)after short rest wouldn't gains be maximized? Then after like a series of three short cylces take a longer period off to recooperate in the receptors then repeat in a similar fashion all over again....Just an Idea...
smile.gif

Lata-

I think that is an excellent plan. I never recomend anyone staying on any particular anabolic for longer than 8-9 weeks. People ususally develop what I supose is a tolerance before then and by week 7, gains have usually all but ceased. I see no point in dragging the cycle out. Get those nuts back to producing your test ASAP and you'll keep more of your gains.

To answer the other question about receptors and upregulation, yes, I've researched the hell out of it. Controlled studies have proven that when exposed to increasing amounts of testosterone, receptor transcription increases and therefore the consentrations of the receptors increase.

-Stew

Stew Meat said:
BoomBoom said:
smile.gif

Lata-

I think that is an excellent plan. I never recomend anyone staying on any particular anabolic for longer than 8-9 weeks. People ususally develop what I supose is a tolerance before then and by week 7, gains have usually all but ceased. I see no point in dragging the cycle out. Get those nuts back to producing your test ASAP and you'll keep more of your gains.

To answer the other question about receptors and upregulation, yes, I've researched the hell out of it. Controlled studies have proven that when exposed to increasing amounts of testosterone, receptor transcription increases and therefore the consentrations of the receptors increase.

-Stew

Blolocks

Top Bottom