Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you guys inject into quads??

Yea, gotta love quads. I've put up to 3cc's in them easily without ever having any difficulty. I too am curious how people start out wiht glutes. I'd have a helluva hard time shooting my glutes without someone doing it.

I must be retarded but I ended up with cellutitis from injecting into the quads last cycle, and have hit veins before! oucH! , my quads are nice and meaty though from playing soccer for 11 years.

I did it for the first time last night and it was different than I was expecting.

The injection was painless, no blood on aspiration. ( did it in the outside of the leg about midway on the upper leg, sideways into the front muscle)

But soon after the injection I got a warm feeling through my whole leg, and throughout the night my leg was kinda sore.

Today it still is sore, but not painful or anything. I was even able to work legs this morning.

Just thought it was a little weird to feel a sensation through my whole leg afterward, and wondered if anyone else got that.

Know this is old thread but I have never done glutes, I love delts and quads are so easy....I do my quads a little more than half way up, seems less likely to hit veins and its such a relaxed position seated :)

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Yea, gotta love quads. I've put up to 3cc's in them easily without ever having any difficulty. I too am curious how people start out wiht glutes. I'd have a helluva hard time shooting my glutes without someone doing it.

Started with glutes because I was smaller and more flexible. It is getting increasingly difficult to do it now

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

As a beginner I started in the glute and it killed me for days!

I use a 25 gauge and alternate from left to right leg, pinning at the location of the end of my index finger when standing with arms to my side.

I inject while sitting though.

Top Bottom