Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit David Boston was useing steriods! No shit

T

The Greatest

lol

Dude got freaky fast, there was a pic of him on this board where he was sporting 20 inch arms at least last year. 4 game suspension comming.

If I was a pro athlete I would just use GH, insulin and igf-1.

I wonder what % of players they test each yr. IMO its almost like the NFL doesnt wanna catch em. Boston was on IR and tested.....hes not even playing!

Gator

greekhookup said:
thats how we do it in ohio we get them in the game young

Not really......

when he came out of Ohio State he was not that big..........it was when he started playing in the NFL with AZ that he blew up like a Silverback Gorilla.

AZ-Mexico border.........hmmmmmmm?

DIV

:chomp:

he went from a good build to the biggest MF'er people saw on the field too bad he blew out his knee hey thats what AS is for

rao740 said:
he went from a good build to the biggest MF'er people saw on the field too bad he blew out his knee hey thats what AS is for

Too much muscle for the ligaments to handle and at the WR position there's too much change of direction.......it's just doesn't pay to be that big at that position.......

DIV

DIVISION said:
Too much muscle for the ligaments to handle and at the WR position there's too much change of direction.......it's just doesn't pay to be that big at that position.......

DIV

True...At his size he should be a tight end, not WR...
Too bad he's so big, and so fast, yet it never did any good as he never had the ball in his hands :eek: (atleast not while in San Diego :eek: )

Did I miss something? Did he testify in the Grand jury? And now that names are being leaked, it's been confirmed that he took?

The Terminator said:
True...At his size he should be a tight end, not WR...
Too bad he's so big, and so fast, yet it never did any good as he never had the ball in his hands :eek: (atleast not while in San Diego :eek: )

You should have seen him when he was with AZ..........he was being hailed as the prototypical "new" WR.......strong as a TE, but fast as a receiver...

I guess I should have realized all good things come to an end sometime, holmes.....

If there was one dying wish I'd give you Termie, it would be to give you the chance to fuck that blonde bitch in your av......that would truly put you out of your misery and give that last food in the grave.

'till the end.....

DIV

Top Bottom