Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high blood pressure

hulk2003

Need help ,I finished a cycle december ,and my blood pressure was quite normal ,even while on was at aceptable levels .But now 2 months later its high ,its never been this high . But i feel ok ,but the numbers are scary
150 ,91, 121 bpm
what do you guys think ,could the machine be wrong because of the arm size ?

no the machine should be ok, but to make sure, go to your doc for a few readings over a few days. high BP is only a definitive diagnosis if you get a high reading AT LEAST 2 times in a row over different days

good to see youre chasing it up though. high BP is asymptomatic but can have a lot of potential repercussions

If it was one of those machines in the store/pharmacy then chances are it's incorrect. I think the max arm size for those is like 13" I would have a physician check it out or buy one of those digital ones that go on your wrist, those seem to be pretty accurate & are only about $40-$50.

I've noticed that although my arms are only about 16 1/2 inches, my blood pressure varies by at least 20 points depending on the size of cuff. My physician assumes it has to do with the fact that most people have tiny arms with alot of fat around them. A lean arm with little fat to compress will throw off the reading, so a bigger cuff is probably required.

The 121 bpm deal is a little weird. Are you on clen, ephedrine or anything? You should probably re-take that yourself in the morning just to be sure.

BTW -- I'm told that most bodybuilders post a slightly elevated BP.

Working out before checking BP will mess it up -- too much blood flow. (Unless you do legs only, in which case it will appear to drop most of the time.)

100 bpm is still pretty high, but not abmormal from what I hear, assuming you have been training hard consistently.

100 bpm is high. what is it in the morning when you wake?

high heart rate can be part of having high BP- when you grow a lot of mass or are holding a lot of water your heart has to beat harder/faster to push it all around

just go to the doc, but a piece of advice, if he wants to put you on a med for blood P, make sure its an ace inhibitor or something rather than a beta locker. the beta blockers make training hard very very difficult indeed (heard this from a competitive fitness pharmacist)

thanks Kidblast. I will keep checking ,i am in japan now ,but when i was in America never was this high .The highest I had was when I was taking effedrine and was 141 and i feelt very sick.But now i feel fine .

Top Bottom