Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and T3 length for fatloss

I’m planning on running HGH at 2ius, 5 on 2 off, for around 6 months. My aim is to maximise fatloss and retain as much LBM from my bulker as possible.

I will not be using AAS with the HGH (unless persuaded otherwise) however, I am thinking about running some low dose T3.

1. how long could I run the T3 for without experiencing a fat gain rebound? For example, do the usual recommendations of ramping up and down apply when running HGH?
2. what type of T3 dose should I use?
3. are there any dietary recommendations for my goal of fatloss?

In term of GH I have 240ius of Kexing and 120Ius of Saizen. I can get more of either.

you will do good with the gh if you go for the 6months. As far as t3 i know many bros who run t3 at high doses for there whole contest prep ie. 15-20 weeks. Personally I take 3iu gh ed and i take t3 10 weeks on 3 weeks off @25mcg.

Also I think that cycling clen 4 weeks on 4 weeks off for the whole gh cycle will greatly help with the fat loss.

E

Thanks for the info Concordsize. Can i ask ;

1. what type of results you're seeing with the 3ius
2. what brand GH are you using; and
3. how strict your diet is.

T3 is risky shit. I wouldn't run it for more than 4 weeks. And of course it should be tapered on to and off of. I've done it twice and had no problems, but I've heard of people running it too high or for too long and having to stay on for life becuase there thyroid was fucked up.

I am currently taking T3 and 6IU of HGH and the results are awesome. T3 by it's self seems to build my body temp. up and keep all other body func. at a all time high (which helps with tremendous amount of fat loss). And the feeling of T3 isn't that bad, not even comparable to other fat loss programs (ephedrine, caffeine). Frankly, using T3 is like staying hungry all the time (feels kinda weird, but cool), but hey, I'm a sick fu#ker some times...

*Hope that helps! Or just PM me for more details...
Sincerely B

i can basically be pretty sloppy with my diet and i stay around 12% that is with the t3 in there.

I am using kenix gh i like it as much as the others which i have used.

The highest i have been with gh is 6iu and that was only because i could not afford more. When i went with 6iu i can honestly say that if i shot it on the right side of my belly button i could see the fat loss the next day in that area. Keep in mind i was also on a contest diet and was around 6%.

E

OxyMoron said:
T3 is risky shit. I wouldn't run it for more than 4 weeks. And of course it should be tapered on to and off of. I've done it twice and had no problems, but I've heard of people running it too high or for too long and having to stay on for life becuase there thyroid was fucked up.

Bro, that is overrated, you cant F**k up your thryroid from taking t3...I have ran t3 up to 220mcg and had no problems...

as far as the other question I would use 2-4iu growth 5 on 2 off..i would also suggest using some test...im thinking Test E at 500mg per wk..or better yet prop 100mg ed if you dont mind the injection...if your goal is fat loss, think about some clen and tren as well

good luck bro

Top Bottom