Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH/BLOODWORK. Need advice!!!

fullybuilt

Ok, so i've been on HGH since Jan of 2005. Ran 4months of 4iu's 5on/2off, then took 1month off. Then used like 2-3iu's 5on/2off while dieting for another 6months with a couple of 7-10day breaks off it. Then used 6iu's 6on/1off for 4months and the past couple months ive been on 3iu's EOD. So basically i've been on for like 1.5years. I wanna go off it completely and get blook work done to see what my natural IGF levels are. How long should I stay off it to get an accurte level. I know its out of your system in like 24hrs, but im thinking I need to be off it for at least 2weeks if not longer for my natual level results to be accurate. How long do you all think I need off before bloodwork? Thanks

fullybuilt said:
Ok, so i've been on HGH since Jan of 2005. Ran 4months of 4iu's 5on/2off, then took 1month off. Then used like 2-3iu's 5on/2off while dieting for another 6months with a couple of 7-10day breaks off it. Then used 6iu's 6on/1off for 4months and the past couple months ive been on 3iu's EOD. So basically i've been on for like 1.5years. I wanna go off it completely and get blook work done to see what my natural IGF levels are. How long should I stay off it to get an accurte level. I know its out of your system in like 24hrs, but im thinking I need to be off it for at least 2weeks if not longer for my natual level results to be accurate. How long do you all think I need off before bloodwork? Thanks
I'd go get it done now...and in another few weeks. Maybe a month.

Now - to see what your IGF-1 levels are when your supplementing and then I wait at least 4 weeks so that way I knew that my body had recovered and my natural IGF-1 levels were back.

fullybuilt said:

What brand were you running and what results did you acheive over that period?

Also - Bump for a great question

I used serostim for the first 8months and jino's for the rest. No diff between the two. Equally as good. I had a complete body transformation. I ran a bulker with the 4iu's, then dieted a little and maintained a little, then did a bulker with the 6iu's. 5'10" Went from around 200lbs at around %16 to 240lbs at %10 in that peroid of time. Doesnt sound like a whole lot for such a long time,but a good 2/3 of that was dieting and maintaing, plus I only have average genetics.

fullybuilt said:
I used serostim for the first 8months and jino's for the rest. No diff between the two. Equally as good. I had a complete body transformation. I ran a bulker with the 4iu's, then dieted a little and maintained a little, then did a bulker with the 6iu's. 5'10" Went from around 200lbs at around %16 to 240lbs at %10 in that peroid of time. Doesnt sound like a whole lot for such a long time,but a good 2/3 of that was dieting and maintaing, plus I only have average genetics.

Those are good results, 200 at 16% to 240 at 10% is a great turn out.

Bump for a good question.

Top Bottom