Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Here's some of my progress, not too great...but progress

lol the flexing, don't know. lol just flexing. I'm trying to get my before pics scanned now, just waiting for my friend to f**king scan them. I'll post them after work.
 
This was my first cycle, but I don't even consider it to be a REAL one. It's only consists of Sust. Started off with 250 a week for like the first few weeks, I was afraid of how I would react to it, then went to 500, then I jumped it to 1000 a week for 2 weeks, now I'm doing 750 a week. I'm at the end of week 6. I plan on stopping at week 10, hopefully i start to get a lot of gains, this past week I've noticed a BIG jump in strength. I feel great, but I really want to gain weight. I've been eating, and taking tons of shakes, but I don't seem to be getting any bigger. We'll see what happens, but here are some before pics.
 
CesarSJU.......What are your stats???

Height.........?
Weight........?
Chest Size...?
Arm Size.....?

lookin good! Good luck with your cycle.....
 
That is a big Difference!! Make sure you hit heavy rows and pull-ups... Your back will definitely get some thickness if you incorporate these.
 
I'm 5'7", somewhere around 185, arm size last time I checked was 15 1/2, and I don't know my chest size, when I find out I'll let ya know. Thanks for the support guys, makes me feel like I'm getting to that place where I want to be.
 
Good progress.. My opinion is that you don't have the foundation to
even start taking AS....Even after a cycle!! Stick to the gym and eat right,
and after a year you'll be surprised.
 
I worked out for about 1 1/2 years before, i had a lot of personal problems last semester and BARELY went to the gym, so I lost everything I had. I started off weighing 165 and got to 180 something on my own, I think that's a descent amount of mass to put on in a summer naturally. But thanks for the support guy
 
I think we are about at the same spot. I am wrapping up an 8-wk of Sust. 250 for the first 2 and last 2 weeks. 500 for the mid 4 + daily Novaldex.

I was wondering, did your injection sites start to hurt after the first one or two? My ass cheeks were killing me and my wife kept asking me about the lumps. I told her I bumped the butt into something....I dont think she believed me.

I gained (so far) about 8 lbs on this cycle, but traded some weight for a little body fat as well.

Remember, Sust has a long after life, so keep hitting it hard for at least 3 weeks after the cycle is done.
 
What kind of needle are you using? I'm using 23 g 1 1/2 in. There shouldn't be a lump, if there is it's because you're not getting deep enough into the muscle tissue from what I know. And yes your ass will hurt. It's normal though bro, sust is some thick shit! What kind of work out routine do you have. I changed mine completely, but I feel that I did it too late. We'll see what happens though. Get back to me.
 
Looks like positive changes to me. Its good to take pictures before and periodically during and of course after your cycle. You can always look back at your proof to trace your areas where you need improvement. Keep up the hard work.
 
Top Bottom