Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my first ever steroid use

Holmesy09

Hey guys I am 21 years old and train about 6 days a week I been trainning for a while but really got anywhere so I got some testosterone 300 by a company called E.A.S and some TE - 300 both 10ml bottles I take 1ml of each every Saturday for 10 weeks I have some tamoxifen just invade my tits get sore and when am about 8 weeks into it I will take some test booster tablets so my own testosterone kicks back in I am just wondering by what am doing and how am taking this stuff is right can someone please help me

Before i go any further, how much do you weigh and how long you been training for? do you know what a post cycle therapy is? if you dont , you need to do more reserach..

I weigh about 85 kg I been trainning for years I used to do powerlifting and I train 2 body parts everyday and do cardio 2 days a week I got some tamoxifen just incase my tits get sore and I went into sk sports and they said to make sure I get a good pct for when am about 8 weeks into it

I weigh about 85 kg I been trainning for years I used to do powerlifting and I train 2 body parts everyday and do cardio 2 days a week I got some tamoxifen just incase my tits get sore and I went into sk sports and they said to make sure I get a good pct for when am about 8 weeks into it

Pct is "post cycle theropy" for POST cycle not 8 weeks in. Dude I'm worried stop what your doing right now before u fuck yourself up! Asking questions is what u do before you buy ur gear and start not 2 weeks in!

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

I have tryed tho mate I really have my mate is the one that said to take 1ml of each a week and train hard and diet hard which I do and like I said the tamoxifen for the tits and a good pct to kick start my own test in for when I come off the juice please can someone explain stuff better as in like a step by step guide in what to take and how to take it when and where and stuff I will even ring someone if they have the answers to the questions I want

Top Bottom