Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me out guys im stuck!!!

Well it would make sense to make a cycle of Unleashes/BIG BLAST/(and) Beastdrol wouldn't it. I think that would be quite an effective low dose cycle would it not?

Gabe,

Get the unleashed and Big Blast... Cycle that as per instructions...

*note: Get your diet dialed in or nothing will work!

Joe, w/ all due respect should we not offer any advice to those under 21?

i thought the advice given here was fairly balanced...This fella asked a question and most answered that he should wait and offered some alternatives.

While I understand your concerns to simply ignore these types of questions is counter-productive to some degree, no?

If we ignore these kids they'll just go and do it anways getting advice from some bloke in the gym, get hurt or worse and then it's all bad for all of us..

Blessings,

i was refering to the steroid cycle advise that was given that involves testosterone. we are not allowed to do that. all the diet and maybe some of the sup. suggestions look good to me.

i was refering to the steroid cycle advise that was given that involves testosterone. we are not allowed to do that. all the diet and maybe some of the sup. suggestions look good to me.
sorry Joe, I missed where someone actually talked about that.. My Bad!

I reread where that advice was given and you're absolutly correct.. We shouldn't offer that type of advice. I'm not too sure i would take that blokes advice anyways lol :p

if I only knew @ 21 what I know now in regards too diet, rest, water etc, I am convinced I'd be way better off then I am now... Not too mention bigger ;)

W/ respect..

Ez

unleashed and big blast would be good. beastdrol is no good. it also is a steroid. steroids will cause permanent damage to your body.

Top Bottom