Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG storage help

babushka

Hi guys,
Just need your advice.I have Pregnyl HCG 1500iu vials and sodium chloride solutions that came with it.I just totaly confused I currently coudn't get bac water in the country that I am in right now.I know you should toss away sodium chloride solution an use bac water in order to store HCG longer.

My question is how long I can store HCG in the fridge mixed with original solution since I coudn't get bac water.

Thank you

just shoot the 1500iu at once...

bac water is incredibly easy to find / get and only a few $'s for 10cc's. Go ahead and get some.

bac water...

I wish I was in the states,but here in Russia they just don't have bac water in the pharmacy's( I called pharmacy directory help they just do not have it and don't now what is it ).So couldn't get it ,could you please let me know how long I can store HCG in the fridge mixed with regular sodium chloride water.

Thank you

I wish I was in the states,but here in Russia they just don't have bac water in the pharmacy's( I called pharmacy directory help they just do not have it and don't now what is it ).So couldn't get it ,could you please let me know how long I can store HCG in the fridge mixed with regular sodium chloride water.

Thank you

I just don't know. Maybe you could mailorder it?

Anyway, maybe someone else will know.

Thanks anyway,I decided to shoot 1000iu a week immediately after mixing during the cycle,and discard the rest of it.I have 1500iu vials,so fk the storage better safe than sorry.

Hi guys,
Just need your advice.I have Pregnyl HCG 1500iu vials and sodium chloride solutions that came with it.I just totaly confused I currently coudn't get bac water in the country that I am in right now.I know you should toss away sodium chloride solution an use bac water in order to store HCG longer.

My question is how long I can store HCG in the fridge mixed with original solution since I coudn't get bac water.

Thank you
why cant you get bacteriostatic water? have you tried ordering it online?

Just make it then...

.22 sterile filter
1ml sterile BA
100ml sterile vial
20ml syringe
two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

There's no need to boil your water or anything like that. Simply buy a sealed gallon of distilled water. Set up your vial to be filtered in to by placing one of the 18g needles in the top with the filter attached, as well as the 27g needle in the top for air exchange. The pins used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. Use the 3rd pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

Now put 1ml of BA through the filter, in to the sealed vial. Then draw out 99ml's (20ml's at a time, or whatever size syringe you're working with) and filter it through the filter in to the vial as well.

You have yourself Bacteriostatic Water.

Top Bottom