Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg during a cycle

hawaiianstyle

I have read that most people are using hcg during a longer cycle at 500-100 mg every 4th day. I think that makes perfect sense. My question is this. The hcg that I get comes in 5000 iu per amp. so at that dose how would I take it? Is it ok to draw the 5000 IU into one syringe, and then take some and refrigerate the rest.....and if so how long will the hcg last once it is mixed??

Thanks guys

I'm on a 16 weeker and have been running hcg since week 3 & am' on the 8th week now. I bought the 5000ius hcg as well. I mixed it with the bac water that came along and am' using a slin pin with 1 - 100 markings on my syringe. Here on, the calculation is easy. And yes, i've been storing it in the fridge all this while and its still good. The indication for it still being good is the solution being clear. If at any point in time the solution seems cloudy, stop using it and dispose it. Mix a new one.

If you reconstitute HCG with bacteriostatic water (sterile water with a small amount of Benzyl Alcohol added) it will last about a month in the fridge.

Top Bottom