Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG for boosting T levels?

There have been a few people that try to do this. One thing people sometimes over look with the use of HCG is where there LH levels are. This will aid in deciding if HCG will even possibly be a choice for the patient. If you are going to try this if levels of LH are in the area of 1-3 it may be effective. If levels are 7-9 it may not work because there is a lot of stimulation that is already occuring and adding more stimulation may simply be over doing it.

how do you know where your LH levels are?

I found that for HCG to be an alternative to Testosterone one has to be careful to have frequent blood tests done as HCG appears to aromatize faster than testosterone which generally means that one has to also take Aromasin which is a little pricey.

DW

I took it after an extended cycle of test i noticed my drive was going away. My jizz amount was unreal and my balls blew up like really small balloons....large for balls small for balloons...anyway after i did the hcg 5000 ius 500 ius eod my drive was through the roof. I'm assuming and i use the word loosly because i didn't have any blood work done that my natural test was increased. Also recently went off the test and everything for 12 weeks my balls stayed up. Always in past they would shrink up a bit.

I did 5000 iu after a long long mild cycle of Test.Cypionate.
My sex drive did increase a lot, and initially my eggs ached, a pleasant ache, which to me a sign of it kicking in.
But remember the Clomid/Nolva.
Also a bit pricey. If it wasnt so I would use it a lot more often in smaller doses(max 1500 iu)
Cheers

fakename said:
anyone have any experience with using hcg/nolva/clomid to increase natural t levels?

As HCG is a LH analog, it will drive the testicles to produce Testosterone. HCG is a gonadotrophin, and not a true steriod , so it does not aromatize. I would like to see some lab work from the docs who claim that HCG did not raise the level of T production. I would also like to see some DHT levels as well.

As HCG is notorious for causing gyncomastia when used at higher doses, the real culprit is going to be E production. The only way that HCG is not going to produce more T in the male body is if the testicles are over stimulated or if he has primary testicle failure.

Last edited:
Yeah Lion, maybe you misunderstood the doc ? HCG is all about raising T......However it probably isn't good as a sole source of TRT because of gyno or desensitization after prolonged use.

Top Bottom