Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has Brock Lesnar ever used steroids to get his massive physique?

This is like asking if the Village People were gay!

Worlds best athlete! lol The guys had like 3 mma fights... And arguably is the worst thing to happen to the UFC aside from Dana! Wow he beat an over the hill randy ( whom I luv) and Mir. Big deal.. Wait till he fights Carwin or the likes of Mousasi.

Funny-- someone who knows nothing about the sport. When the Fertitta brothers worked with Dana White to purchase the UFC they paid 2 million dollars for it and left the job of running it to Dana and now it is worth over 1 billion--so yeah he is really bad for the sport. Everyone tries to say that Lesner is bad for the sport but that was their highest PPV draw. If Lesner is without skill and just a big guy why can't any big strong guys be UFC champs? There are probably guy on here as big as him. He was a national champ wrestler and just beat a world class ju-jitsu fighter. He also smashed Heath Herring who is a huge guy himself. Mousasi doesn't even fight in the UFC or his weight class.

Lesnar is 100% natural. Scott Steiner (Big Poppa Pump) told me this. He said no professional wrestlers can juice because of the testing.

Also, Boy George personally confirmed to me that the Village people were not gay. In fact, there are no gay entertainers.

Funny-- someone who knows nothing about the sport. When the Fertitta brothers worked with Dana White to purchase the UFC they paid 2 million dollars for it and left the job of running it to Dana and now it is worth over 1 billion--so yeah he is really bad for the sport. Everyone tries to say that Lesner is bad for the sport but that was their highest PPV draw. If Lesner is without skill and just a big guy why can't any big strong guys be UFC champs? There are probably guy on here as big as him. He was a national champ wrestler and just beat a world class ju-jitsu fighter. He also smashed Heath Herring who is a huge guy himself. Mousasi doesn't even fight in the UFC or his weight class.

save the rhetoric bro!

I am the head Jiu-Jitsu intructor at a very well known gym in Canada and have been invovled in the sport for 20 years!!

Making $$$ off pay per view is not condusive to things being "great" for the sport!! When he acts like the ass he is and peoples parents watch it, they say to themselves "see, it it just a bunch of animals" then they do n't want their kids to become involved in the sport. I see it every day!!

Mir is not what I or many others would consider "World Class" Jits.

And I know Mousasi doesn't fight in the UFC! Geeeesh!! He easily could fight at heavy wieght.

Lesner was a champ wrestler 15 years ago, big freaking deal!! Being good at badmonton doesn't make you a Tennis star!

I think if you were to ask around a bit many fighters would agree that Dana is a Fucking Asshole!!

Dana is in it for the Money and treats most of the fighters like shit!

Your right I am sure the fighters would like it to be the way it was in the 80's where they made $1000 to fight-PPV #'s do matter because that is how the fighters get paid. Mousasi could fight as a hvwt and he would be about 1/2 as successful as he is now. " Lesner was a champ wrestler 15 years ago, big freaking deal!! Being good at badmonton doesn't make you a Tennis star!" How many great fighters were former wrestlers? I think Couture was maybe even more than 15 years ago. What heavywt fighter has better submission skills than Mir?

Your right I am sure the fighters would like it to be the way it was in the 80's where they made $1000 to fight-PPV #'s do matter because that is how the fighters get paid. Mousasi could fight as a hvwt and he would be about 1/2 as successful as he is now. " Lesner was a champ wrestler 15 years ago, big freaking deal!! Being good at badmonton doesn't make you a Tennis star!" How many great fighters were former wrestlers? I think Couture was maybe even more than 15 years ago. What heavywt fighter has better submission skills than Mir?

Uhmm.. Most of the UFC fighters get paid shit!

MAIN CARD FIGHTERS

– Thiago Silva ($58,000/includes win bonus of $29,000) def. Keith Jardine ($55,000)

– Jake Rosholt ($26,000/includes win bonus of $13,000) def. Chris Leben ($30,000)
*Rosholt also earned an extra $60,000 for “UFC 102 Submission of the Night”

– Nate Marquardt ($80,000/includes win bonus of $40,000) def. Demian Maia ($28,000)
*Marquardt also earned an extra $60,000 for “UFC 102 Knockout of the Night”

– Brandon Vera ($70,000/includes win bonus of $35,000) def. Krzystzof Soszynski ($8,000)

PRELIMINARY CARD FIGHTERS

– Aaron Simpson ($18,000/includes win bonus of $9,000) def. Ed Herman ($24,000)

– Gabriel Gonzaga ($120,000/includes win bonus of $60,000) def. Chris Tuchscherer ($10,000)

– Mike Russow ($20,000/includes win bonus of $10,000) def. Justin McCully ($15,000)

– Todd Duffee ($10,000/includes win bonus of $5,000) def. Tim Hague ($7,000)

– Mark Munoz ($24,000/includes win bonus of $12,000) def. Nick Catone ($5,000)

– Evan Dunham ($14,000/includes win bonus of $7,000) def. Marcus Aurelio ($13,000)

Maybe some of this seems like good money to you, but it isn't! Especially compared to many other professinal sports.

These guys pay they're own insurance, training, their trainers and managers get a % as well!

If you sign a contract w/ the UFC, they own you! Why do you think Cotoure tried to start something else? That was Tito's whole point. Why is Strike Force who is now teamed up w/ Dream dong so well?

What these guys need is a fighters union!

Dana actually had a clause that said any fighter in the UFC who rufuse to be in the UFC game under there contracts would "never fight again in the UFC".

Dana runs the UFC like Hollywood from the 1930's

Do you actually think Fedor is "afraid to fight" or could it be something else?

As far as Mir having the best subs skills? AS a heavy weight or only UFC? Nog has way better Jits then Mir will ever have. And yes I know Mir beat him. However, Take a look at their records and who they have fought! I like Mir though...

Outside the UFC there are many who have better jits then Mir.

Top Bottom