Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone tried Selegiline / l-deprenyl ?

for what purpose?

cabaser is more suitable for libido issues and stronger suppressor of prolactin.

nootropic and general mental stimulation as well a protection for damaging dopamine metabolites, selegiline.

macrophage69alpha said:
for what purpose?

cabaser is more suitable for libido issues and stronger suppressor of prolactin.

nootropic and general mental stimulation as well a protection for damaging dopamine metabolites, selegiline.
cabergoline.. for protection against npp sides.. dosage?

jmead said:
ok macro.. which would u recommend.. cabaser or selegiline.. and at what dosage.. how frequent..

Probably either .25 or .5mg ED, not exactly sure though? Would like to know myself. Proper dosing for running Tren 50mg ED for 6 weeks.

GymIntensity said:
Probably either .25 or .5mg ED, not exactly sure though? Would like to know myself. Proper dosing for running Tren 50mg ED for 6 weeks.
in the studies on the females with hyperprolacta whatever.. they were taking .125-1mg twice a week... im guessing .5mg e3d?

I recall reading that liquid forms of dostinex/cabaser should be avoided. The active, cabergoline, supposedly degrades with water or alcohol and so a liquid delivery method is not recommended.

I don't have any references for this but I do note that my Pharmacia & Upjohn bottle of Cabaser is tiny and that the dessicant is built into the screw-on cap. The manufacturer clearly doesn't care to risk that the customer will throw away the silica gel keeping the cabaser dry.

If you Google for 'cabergoline moisture', you'll find lots of references suggesting that the compound be kept away from moisture.

blut wump said:
I recall reading that liquid forms of dostinex/cabaser should be avoided. The active, cabergoline, supposedly degrades with water or alcohol and so a liquid delivery method is not recommended.

I don't have any references for this but I do note that my Pharmacia & Upjohn bottle of Cabaser is tiny and that the dessicant is built into the screw-on cap. The manufacturer clearly doesn't care to risk that the customer will throw away the silica gel keeping the cabaser dry.

If you Google for 'cabergoline moisture', you'll find lots of references suggesting that the compound be kept away from moisture.

Interesting ..... need someone else to add to this post???? So liquiddostinex could be nonactive or harmful at all???

GymIntensity said:
We need ULTER to put in his 2ml's on this topic............
we need SOMEONE with liquidchem product experience to put their info.. i just took .5ml of liquid cabergoline.. now your saying its unhealthy? wonderful.. someoene verify what is what here?

the statement about the active ingredient in cabaser becoming inactive when introduced to moisture or water is on buy-dostinex dot com.. i too read that.. but then i heard they scam some people.. so i duno wtf to believe..

here is the question.. i have liquid cabergoline and liquid selegiline.. which and at what dose.. is effective for preventing prolactin/progesterone sides..

jmead said:
we need SOMEONE with liquidchem product experience to put their info.. i just took .5ml of liquid cabergoline.. now your saying its unhealthy? wonderful.. someoene verify what is what here?

the statement about the active ingredient in cabaser becoming inactive when introduced to moisture or water is on buy-dostinex dot com.. i too read that.. but then i heard they scam some people.. so i duno wtf to believe..

here is the question.. i have liquid cabergoline and liquid selegiline.. which and at what dose.. is effective for preventing prolactin/progesterone sides..
We also feel compelled to stress the fact that there are counterfeits as well as underground unlicensed and untested versions of Dostinex originating mainly from India. Worse, Some underground labs are offering liquid Dostinex, which is totally ineffective because Cabergoline (the ingreding in Dostinex & Cabaser) is extremely sensitive to moisture or alcohol and thus may get chemically inactive if put in liquid.
thats off of anti-estrogens dot com..

someone clarify if im poisoning myself with this liquid cabergoline or what.. i took .5ml last night.. i got it from innovative research..

jmead said:
We also feel compelled to stress the fact that there are counterfeits as well as underground unlicensed and untested versions of Dostinex originating mainly from India. Worse, Some underground labs are offering liquid Dostinex, which is totally ineffective because Cabergoline (the ingreding in Dostinex & Cabaser) is extremely sensitive to moisture or alcohol and thus may get chemically inactive if put in liquid.
thats off of anti-estrogens dot com..

someone clarify if im poisoning myself with this liquid cabergoline or what.. i took .5ml last night.. i got it from innovative research..
bump?

i guess ill just take it til my liver falls out or i die.. since no one seems to know about liquid cabergoline

Top Bottom