x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Halotestin?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Halotestin? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Has anyone tried this stuff? if so can you please share what kind of results you got? side effects? aggression bad? I was thinking about doing 3-4 weeks of 10-20mg a day to get strength gains without weight gains. (yes im newbie :-\) are there any other types of gear that would help me get these results with minimal joint pain? I was thinking winstrol or anavar, but the anavar my friend gets makes him bloated (so probably not real anavar) and winstrol i guess causes severe joint pains :-\

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Halotestin?

All Natural

Halotestin?

Has anyone tried this stuff?
    if so can you please share what kind of results you got? side effects? aggression bad?

I was thinking about doing 3-4 weeks of 10-20mg a day to get strength gains without weight gains. (yes im newbie :-\) are there any other types of gear that would help me get these results with minimal joint pain? I was thinking winstrol or anavar, but the anavar my friend gets makes him bloated (so probably not real anavar) and winstrol i guess causes severe joint pains :-\

im 23, been working out hardcore (4-5hours each day 6 days a week) since about 7th grade (gymnastics)
    5'6
    9%bf

any input would be nice :-)

Re: Halotestin?

I hate to sound like a broken record but test. I know you might be a bit afraid of the poking, I know I was and I was dumb and did a dbol only cycle....just dont, test really is the way to go.