Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno

GetHench

Hello,

Im not sure if i do have gyno. recently under my left chest below my nipple its itchy and red. i spoke tp a friend he said u have gyno because i press down on my nipple and it was hard and abit puffy when i was fat it was more puffy but reduced bf not soo puffy anymore.so he told me to take anastrozole same thing he is taking. he said its working on him so i started 1 tablet everyother day thats what he told me to do so take one on friday then one on sunday then so on.

so what will people here thing do i have it or not.

Thanks

Stay Henchh

Hello,

Im not sure if i do have gyno. recently under my left chest below my nipple its itchy and red. i spoke tp a friend he said u have gyno because i press down on my nipple and it was hard and abit puffy when i was fat it was more puffy but reduced bf not soo puffy anymore.so he told me to take anastrozole same thing he is taking. he said its working on him so i started 1 tablet everyother day thats what he told me to do so take one on friday then one on sunday then so on.

Thanks

Stay Henchh

yes you are getting it and you need it to get it under control now... you need to be dosing aromasin everyday... your taking arimidex and at this point, that is not going to cut it... you need aromasin and you need to be taking it every day... 12.5 mg ED to start... see how you respond... you can get it at ag-guys.com

that all good but i dont understand i have not taking anythin for like about 6months. i dont no how i got it now

Stay Henchh

Hello,

Thanks

Stay Henchh

Added to what Dylan told you about aromasin, don't play with your nipples and don't touch them. Just use the AI and ride it out.

cheers mate could you tell me the diffrence betweek aromasin and arimidex aint it the same thing

Stay Henchh

Hello,

Thanks

Stay Henchh

Are you currently on a cycle? Had any blood work done?

Top Bottom