Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

great face/average body-average face/great body

rainbow22

what would you rather have in a woman if you had to choose? a beautiful face with a so so body OR an average mug with a smokin bod? personally i'll take the bod every time. what are your thoughts?

beautiful face hands down...a hot body gets boring after awhile if you gotta stare at her ugly mug. this i how i rate them:

1. Face
2. Ass
3. legs
4. tits
5. rest of the body

I want it all!

Well, if it's just some girl I'm taking home from the bar for some ass. SHe can be butt ass ugly if she's got a slamin body. I can turn the lights out! But, as a girlfriend, she needs a nice face, bodies change but, faces pretty much stay the same. Either or, she has "GOT" to have a nice ass. I can't stand flabby ass'. I don't even care about tits, she needs an ass & decent looks. I'm fortunate, my girl has body, face and doesn't mind that I juice (very important) what more could I want. Well....she could be rich but, oh well.:D

She has to look atleast GOOD from head to toe, don't have to be excellent but it would be nice, and if she is beautiful and is a independant women that wan'ts to argue about everything you say just give me a ugly one instead haha. j/k no just don't give me any at all.

I like my men to have both....... I mean I have both, so why shouldn't I expect the same?

Face? Fuck it turn em' over. Problem solved.

Girls gotta have a sweet ass, nice tummy, and a decent face.

Now if I was gonna marry a chick, whole nother story.

a Pretty Face, because you can always get her to work out and maybe even do a small womens cycle to tone her body up and then after she has lost all of her fat and gotten a nice figure she can always get a RACK.

;)

sicklydiesel said:
beautiful face hands down...a hot body gets boring after awhile if you gotta stare at her ugly mug. this i how i rate them:

1. Face
2. Ass
3. legs
4. tits
5. rest of the body

yup...ditto!

Top Bottom