Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going away for 10 days been shooting 450mg test eth for 14 weeks can i shoot 300 and be ok for 10days

bigunitny

I cannot bring gear dont care about losing gains i care about feeling like shit while on vacattion any advice ? Should i shoot 1 shot of 300?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay enanthate has 10 day half life so it will be in your system a good 40-50 days after injection

i'm not sure why you are worried.. just inject before you leave and you will be fine

Thank you i just dont wanna feel like shit while on vaca im not trying to get in trouble for bringing test somewhere where laws are cobfusing (hong kong&tailand)

Steve answered your question perfectly. Test e has a half life of 10.5 days. You only really need to inject it every 10 days. You have nothing to worry about. Do an injection the day you leave and the day you get back.

Thank you i just dont wanna feel like shit while on vaca im not trying to get in trouble for bringing test somewhere where laws are cobfusing (hong kong&tailand)

You dont have to worry that much.

Worst case scenario, you can always get gear anywhere you want in thailand..

Thats exactly what happened i bought sustanon 3 vials for like $10 us

Yeah every pharmacy will have what you need in Thailand.
Lots of bunk gear but most is legit. If you are currently in Thailand and need a proper pharmacy for your 'health issues', send me a PM.

Top Bottom