Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH vs peptides? Only legal advantages?

big_boy_1

Is is true that peptides don't work nearly as good as good ol' GH?

The only advantage is that peptides aren't controlled substances as GH is?
I know it depends on the location but in the USA GH is only controlled in a few states, yet customs usually seize GH in all states.

Are GH-related peptides banned in Australia by the way?

Bro, considering you can even get legit either HGH or peptides: There are a lot of factors to take into account bro. Like just which peptide are you comparing HGH to? If you use a combination of high quality peptides you might beat the results from using just growth hormone.

MK677 has always been an appealing compound to me. The fact you are getting more of your very own human Growth Hormone and not taking chances on UGL or Chinese suppliers makes it all worth it. The effectsecond from MK677 are so profound one could never get bunk product and not know it.

If you just want to send your levels to just past the feedback loop trigger then cjc1295 dac with Horny goat weed is an excellent choice. If you want to go well past the amount that would normally trigger the feedback loop then your only choice in HGH.
Peptides and SARMS will not get you to the levels that 8-10 IU a day will even if you were taking tons. Peptides are great for a small increase...but for major increase you need HGH.

The problem with both HGH and peptides is that the majority of the products on the market is fake. I am talking 90%+. Nothing can beat real pharmacy grade HGH but obtaining the real thing is next to impossible and extremely expensive. A kit of pharmacy grade HGH can cost upwards of a thousand dollars.

I agree with Bigrickrock and would use nutrabol as a cheaper alternative where you can at least be certain of what you are putting into your body.

The problem with both HGH and peptides is that the majority of the products on the market is fake. I am talking 90%+. Nothing can beat real pharmacy grade HGH but obtaining the real thing is next to impossible and extremely expensive. A kit of pharmacy grade HGH can cost upwards of a thousand dollars.

I agree with Bigrickrock and would use nutrabol as a cheaper alternative where you can at least be certain of what you are putting into your body.

I agree with all but 1 part...sarms are also 90% or more faked and you have no idea what you are getting. Out of the 100 places selling sarms maybe 5 are selling good stuff.

Polarbear is right about that as I too worry about many newbies getting these "SARMS propietary blend" supplements in capsules that do not contain any real SARMS.

Man I am taking a stack of mk677 and cjc 1295 (1295 has DAC) and I have blood work & real world results that prove I am getting real GH type results.
The whole reason I went this route (well there are a few) is primarily that the ability to get quality generic GH is so hit and miss and real pharma GH costs a fortune whereas I knew I had a legit peptide as well as mk677 source. Also the ability to have an oral GHRP and an injectable GHRH that only needed injecting E3D ( I could really inject 1x/week if i wanted) was super appealing. Unlike a traditional ghrp/ghrh stack like say mod grf and ghrp2 which would require at least 2 and optimally 3 daily injections is just a pain in the ass. I have run this very stack and i will tell you pinning that much gets very, very old.
With my cjc/mk stack I only inject E3D (750mcg) and take the mk orally (25mg) and my bloods came back with very high igf as well as gh #'s. I did baseline bloods and all and even though I knew from the effects I was experiencing it was working I wanted some concrete numbers to back it up and my bloods provided them.
Up until I ran this stack I really felt you could only hope to achieve anti aging type gh benefits in a eptide stack. I never really believed that you could achieve the anabolic effects that true gh can offer in a peptide stack. This stack totally roved my thoughts on this wrong. I am getting true mid level dose gh results in this affordable, minimal injection, peptide stack. I am thrilled man.

Top Bottom