Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Blend Test Enanthate 200mg/ EQ 200mg Experience

chapelli020

So Geneza has come out with some new test blends and I haven't seen to many reviews on any of them. I have read multiple boards discussing geneza itself and whether or not it is a bunk product. Not only that but I found nothing on the current blend I am taking.

My cycle is as following

Geneza Test Enanthate 200mg/ EQ 200mg per ml
I plan on taking 2ml twice a week
This is a total of 800 of each Test enanthate and EQ a week
for 16 weeks

But first let me explain my experience using tren enanthate in addition to the test blend..

Originally I planned on including Geneza Tren Enanthate 200mg per ml and doing 3ml twice per week so it would have been 2 ml of the test enanathate/eq blend and 1ml of the tren enanthate. Unfortunately for my first injection, it was extremely painful with the tren included, keeping in mind I did not heat up the gear but everything else was done properly including sterilization. The first injection itself was painful to begin with, but lets keep in mind this was 3ml and a concentration of 1000mg total with the test blend and the tren together. Initially the injection itself was painful going into the muscle, and at that sign I should of realized something was wrong and stopped the injection. However, I continued and it turned out to be a really huge mistake on my part. After having to miss work and not being able to walk for about a week, two weeks later i still have slight pain from it and was diagnosed with a hematoma by my doctor. There could of been a lot of complications with the injection itself, including the fact it was first injection of cycle in my right quad, I didn't heat up the gear, and it was such a high concentration and/or with all those factors combined.

So.. After this happened with the initial first injection I was very concerned and thought it might have to do with a lot of factors. But most importantly I spent a lot of money on this gear and didnt want to waste it so I decided to continue and rule out what the issues may be. First and foremost I removed the tren from the cycle completely. I wanted to see the pain caused by the blend alone and if it was a result of the blend itself or it just being a bad first injection. Being very cautious I decided to inject .5ml of the Test Enanthate 200mg/EQ 200mg per ml. While preparing injection I put steaming hot water in a mug and let the bottle of the test blend sit in it for about 3 minutes prior to injection. The injection itself was completely painless everything went great and felt no pain the next day. Keep in mind this is about 4 days after the first injection.

Next injection I decided to up the dose to 1ml of the test blend. Went in no pain at all and no pain the next day everything was fine.

Today April 10th, I injected 1.5ml of the test blend, prepared it the same way as before heating up the gear, went in no pain at all.

I plan on increasing the dosage to a steady 2ml of the test blend like originally intended for the cycle. Im hoping the hematoma was a result of many different factors and was not due to the geneza test blend itself.

This Post is for anyone considering using this particular test blend and the effectiveness of it. I plan on getting a blood test in 6 weeks and posting the results as well.

I'm aware this isn't the proper way to start a cycle as far as dosage goes and slowly increasing it. But considering the circumstances I had no other choice. Anyone who is interested in using this blend, or just wants to find out whether its bunk or not as I will provide blood test results as well around the end of May. I also will continually update this thread with each injection of the test blend whether any pain occurs or anything goes wrong. Also obviously if I feel the effects of the gear itself when I'm a few more weeks in.

I'm not looking for criticisms of the gear itself or criticisms of how I chose to run my cycle. Simply put before I purchased the blend itself I would of loved if I could of read a thread about the blend, and someones experience with it. I will continue to update this thread with my experience with this blend.

24 years old
6'2"
235 lbs
20% BF
Last cycle was last summer, and it was tren ace and prop, this cycle will be number 6 for me

20% Bf man what's up with that? I feel like a slob during the winter when I'm in the 12-13 range. You know the risks of cycling with such a high percentage right? Personally I don't like blends, but injecting a gram of anything at a time in one place is going to cause some severe pip. I think it's great you starting a log or looking to shed light to others with same brand/blend but what are your hopes for this cycle?

To be honest that was taken months ago when my diet wasn't in check and I was struggling with a knee injury. I'm gonna get it properly measured this week. I've never started a cycle unless I was below 14% but I'm gonna get it properly measured this week, I'm sure it's less than I stated. I was hoping to get some lean solid gains I could keep. I've done EQ/Test in the past and have had great results ended with bf below 10%.

How about the tren, you're pretty set on leaving that on the back burner for now? I think you'll be real happy with the results of the test/eq after 16 weeks, and honestly you could probably back it off to 600 each and still reap similar gains with maybe even slightly less sides.

Yea, gonna keep it on the back burner, I've used it before and have seen how powerful it can be. I was told EQ is best used when it's at least 600mg a week for 16 weeks. Maybe I'll keep it at 600 and get my blood work done and see how I feel and go from there if I need to increase or not.

Also have aromasin on hand, as well as currently taking superdrol during first month as jump start for the cycle already can feel pumps in the gym from that.

Top Bottom