x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

General TRT status and diet question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about General TRT status and diet question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Starting out 13 weeks ago, my test level was at about 300, but free test was low enough that I could qualify. At week 6 was at 1100 and added deca 200ml/week (at same facility). During the initial weeks of test, strength and size came back soooooo much faster than trying to regain without it. Got out of weightlifting due to an injury about 20 years ago. Was never super strong, but could do 400 bench for about 3 reps. Now, getting back into it, I was struggling with 170 for 8 reps, but

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

General TRT status and diet question

Starting out 13 weeks ago, my test level was at about 300, but free test was low enough that I could qualify. At week 6 was at 1100 and added deca 200ml/week (at same facility).

During the initial weeks of test, strength and size came back soooooo much faster than trying to regain without it. Got out of weightlifting due to an injury about 20 years ago. Was never super strong, but could do 400 bench for about 3 reps.

Now, getting back into it, I was struggling with 170 for 8 reps, but at about week 6 of test, I did 300 for 6 reps, which is also when I started Deca.

Pumps were super painful but fun with the first weeks of deca (not sure if related), but strength and size gains have really slowed down.

Did more bloodwork at week 10, test was down to 880, which nurse said was normal when adding deca. Estrogen was up a bit so she added anastrozole at 1/2 tab per week.

Currently at week 13, 5 workouts per week, mild cardio at 25 min x 4 week.

I blissfully hoped that fat loss would have happened somewhere on it's own, but it's not budged. At about 22% bf per gym instructor's caliper calculations. 6'1" 288 LBS. Question: Currently at 2500 calories/day -- Can I drop significantly to about 1200/day to rush the process, or should I reduce slowly, like minus 200 calories/day?

I'm curious if the TRT aids in hanging on to muscle even under a huge calorie deficit and doubling the cardio -- or if I need to be just as careful and gradual with diet and cardio as I would without TRT?

Thanks!!

Re: General TRT status and diet question

SMH. this is a disaster

eating in a deficit DOES NOT WORK. you are learning this the hard way. counting calories DOES NOT WORK. you are learning this the hard way

all you are doing here is fucking up your metabolism. never ever count calories to lose weight. that is weight watchers and even they ADMIT on their website their system does not cause weight loss, that is why 95% of their clients fail miserably and most of them end up gaining weight which will happen to you if you keep listening to stupid people

also the nurse said what? deca causes a rise in testosterone, not drop.

how about you end the nonsense and just hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult and let's fix all of this and get you in the right direction
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

What you need to do is fix your diet. Crash dieting won't work very long at all.

Quote Quote posted by Radical Ice View Post
    Starting out 13 weeks ago, my test level was at about 300, but free test was low enough that I could qualify. At week 6 was at 1100 and added deca 200ml/week (at same facility).

During the initial weeks of test, strength and size came back soooooo much faster than trying to regain without it. Got out of weightlifting due to an injury about 20 years ago. Was never super strong, but could do 400 bench for about 3 reps.

Now, getting back into it, I was struggling with 170 for 8 reps, but at about week 6 of test, I did 300 for 6 reps, which is also when I started Deca.

Pumps were super painful but fun with the first weeks of deca (not sure if related), but strength and size gains have really slowed down.

Did more bloodwork at week 10, test was down to 880, which nurse said was normal when adding deca. Estrogen was up a bit so she added anastrozole at 1/2 tab per week.

Currently at week 13, 5 workouts per week, mild cardio at 25 min x 4 week.

I blissfully hoped that fat loss would have happened somewhere on it's own, but it's not budged. At about 22% bf per gym instructor's caliper calculations. 6'1" 288 LBS. Question: Currently at 2500 calories/day -- Can I drop significantly to about 1200/day to rush the process, or should I reduce slowly, like minus 200 calories/day?

I'm curious if the TRT aids in hanging on to muscle even under a huge calorie deficit and doubling the cardio -- or if I need to be just as careful and gradual with diet and cardio as I would without TRT?

Thanks!!
    thats not going to rush anything... trt helps you lose weight, yes, because if you need trt, like REALLY MEDICALLY need it, that means you have a medical condition... one of the side effects of low T is the inability to lose fat/weight or at least a drastic slowing of the process... so by correcting that issue, then you have THE ABILITY to lose weight normally again IF you eat and train properly... it doesnt just magically happen...

It's not even TRT. Who adds deca and an AI on TRT?

I wouldn't expect more from TRT than you would with your natural genetic potential if you had normal levels.

I'd be willing to bet your diet isnt quite you think it is. Your intake is probably higher than you think. You have to track and weigh to get accurate numbers.
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    SMH. this is a disaster

eating in a deficit DOES NOT WORK. you are learning this the hard way. counting calories DOES NOT WORK. you are learning this the hard way

all you are doing here is fucking up your metabolism. never ever count calories to lose weight. that is weight watchers and even they ADMIT on their website their system does not cause weight loss, that is why 95% of their clients fail miserably and most of them end up gaining weight which will happen to you if you keep listening to stupid people

also the nurse said what? deca causes a rise in testosterone, not drop.

how about you end the nonsense and just hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult and let's fix all of this and get you in the right direction
    Eating in a calorie deficit doesnít work for weight loss!? Are you for real? Thatís the scientific foundation that weight loss is built on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by sean501 View Post
    Eating in a calorie deficit doesnít work for weight loss!? Are you for real? Thatís the scientific foundation that weight loss is built on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That one is kinda intriguing to me as well. There's 63 billion books, videos, courses, magazine articles, gimmicks, etc -- where the people who leaned out, got shredded, slimmed down, or whatever, did so by reducing calories in one form or another, over time, either by food choices or caloric expenditure. The second part of that, once the desired outcome is achieved, is to slowly add calories back in while hopefully putting some muscle back on that may have been lost in the 1st part.

Could get complicated if you lose focus or let go completely and gain all the fat back, which unfortunately seems to be the norm.

If there is an alternative method that doesn't rely on this, please share a link, or a study, or a book that I could hook up with... PLEEEEZ!

Would be mega-appreciated!

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    thats not going to rush anything... trt helps you lose weight, yes, because if you need trt, like REALLY MEDICALLY need it, that means you have a medical condition... one of the side effects of low T is the inability to lose fat/weight or at least a drastic slowing of the process... so by correcting that issue, then you have THE ABILITY to lose weight normally again IF you eat and train properly... it doesnt just magically happen...
    Thank you dylangemelli -- can I ask, when you say "by correcting that issue", do you mean by having a thyroid profile done (they've done that as well), or do you mean something else?