Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Freezer test failed, Deca Fake?

over_seeker

Help!

Just got 10ml. bottle of TTokkyo Nor 300

Lot 037 Exp: April 03

I have no prior experience with this product.
but I am suspicious that it may be a fake.
Came with white imprited top

1) Square edge label w/printed on lot and expiration

2) No benzyl alc. odor or numbness when dropped on the tounge.

3) When placed in freezer no crystals come out of solution. (in the old days my 100mg. Deca would crystalize)

Is this stuff counterfeit ? Can 300mg. Deca fail the freezer test?

Thanks,
Guys

Bro, I just picked up a bottle as well. I e-mailed a similar question yesterday but as is I was told by people on the board that there are no known fakes on the market. Look for the thread because I think Mustang listed a pic. I did not know what it looked like till he posted the pic. and I wanted to see what it looked like before I picked it up.

it is suspended in oil as are many of them.
do a quick test with any plain corn oil you have in your house right now - toss some in a glass container and then put it in the frdige or freezer.
you are very likely to see "crystals" form in it as you say and I doubt that the supermarket variety of corn oil has any juice in it.

that test is not very accurate, and ttokkyo is said to not have any fakes yet - although I don't know if I hold that to be true, there always has to be a first and they are popular now, so I would assume that someone is working on fakes.

Top Bottom