Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle, starting small, Need Help with PCT?

Bad14boi

Whats up guys. This is going to be my first cycle and I have been doing some research. Since its my first cycle I want to stick to one substance and see how my body reacts then move on from there. I have been looking into a testosterone compound, either Test. Ethanate or Sustanon.

Weeks 1-10 400-500mg/ per week

I have been reading posts about PCT and beleive I want to start a anti estrogen; Clomid or Novaldex, after my injection cycle is complete. My question is on what weeks and at what amount should I begin the anti-estrogens. Please post any coments you have about a PCT that will work well with the beginner cycle I have stated.

Bad14boi said:
Whats up guys. This is going to be my first cycle and I have been doing some research. Since its my first cycle I want to stick to one substance and see how my body reacts then move on from there. I have been looking into a testosterone compound, either Test. Ethanate or Sustanon.

Weeks 1-10 400-500mg/ per week

I have been reading posts about PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - and beleive I want to start a anti estrogen; Clomid or Novaldex, after my injection cycle is complete. My question is on what weeks and at what amount should I begin the anti-estrogens. Please post any coments you have about a PCT that will work well with the beginner cycle I have stated.

bro,evidently you haven't researched enough.you would get great results off of 250mgs of test for 10 weeks for a first cycle,and besides you don't even know how you will react to gear in general.you don't know if you're prone to gear induced gynecomastia,acne,hair loss or anything else for that matter.if you went with 250mgs your post cycle therapy would be breeze,no need for nolvadex or clomid .......just run dermacrine sustain for a month and you'll be done.

btw what's your age?

hyp1 said:
bro,evidently you haven't researched enough.you would get great results off of 250mgs of test for 10 weeks for a first cycle,and besides you don't even know how you will react to gear in general.you don't know if you're prone to gear induced gynecomastia,acne,hair loss or anything else for that matter.if you went with 250mgs your post cycle therapy would be breeze,no need for nolvadex or clomid .......just run dermacrine sustain for a month and you'll be done.

btw what's your age?

Im 20 years old.

I want to see some postive results dont you beleive I should go a little stronger than 250mg a week?

Another question if I do take your advice (250mg) finish up the cycle with some positive results, how long would I wait till my next cycle and what would I upgrade to?

Bad14boi said:
Im 20 years old.

I want to see some postive results dont you beleive I should go a little stronger than 250mg a week?

Another question if I do take your advice (250mg) finish up the cycle with some positive results, how long would I wait till my next cycle and what would I upgrade to?

@20 years old your body is already flooded with natural testosterone,I would wait a year or two to do gear if I were you.......and continue to train heavy and eat well in essence building a great foundation that you can add to down the road.

but you're probably going to do it anyway..........250mgs is more than enough to grow on if you train hard,eat properly and get enough rest.time on should often time off (so in theory 10 weeks off after 10 weeks on,but that's easier said than done,admittedly)

Bad14boi said:
Im 20 years old.

Hypl, good advice.

Bad14boi,

If you do decide to run a cycle, I don’t think anything is wrong with 400-500mg/wk. That was my first injectable cycle at the age of 18. It’s a great idea to keep it simple too.

You probably wont need anti-e’s unless you are already a bit “soft”. Guys with a BF% above 14% generally tend to have more problems with estrogenic side effects like gyno because fat tissue is the main area for conversion of testosterone > estrogen. Get your body fat checked before starting the cycle.

Even is your BF is high, you shouldn’t run an anti-e until you feel like you need it. If your becoming too bloated or puffy, then start a little arimidex at .25 EOD until the end of your cycle.

You would be VERY smart to run hCG during the cycle at only 500iu once a week during weeks 3-8. This will make PCT a breeze with just Derma Sustain for 4 weeks after the cycle. Clomid and nolva will work, but they are toxic ass drugs and better to be avoided.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Hypl, good advice.

Bad14boi,

If you do decide to run a cycle, I don’t think anything is wrong with 400-500mg/wk. That was my first injectable cycle at the age of 18. It’s a great idea to keep it simple too.

You probably wont need anti-e’s unless you are already a bit “soft”. Guys with a BF% above 14% generally tend to have more problems with estrogenic side effects like gynecomastia because fat tissue is the main area for conversion of testosterone > estrogen. Get your body fat checked before starting the cycle.

Even is your BF is high, you shouldn’t run an anti-e until you feel like you need it. If your becoming too bloated or puffy, then start a little arimidex at .25 EOD until the end of your cycle.

You would be VERY smart to run HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - during the cycle at only 500iu once a week during weeks 3-8. This will make PCT - post cycle therapy - a breeze with just Derma Sustain for 4 weeks after the cycle. Clomid and Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - will work, but they are toxic ass drugs and better to be avoided.

-Pp

I appreciate the advice and I think I am going to go with it. Here is my revised plan.

Weeks 1-10 400mgs Test. Ethanate.
Weeks 3-8 250iu HCG 2x week
Weeks 10-14 Derma Sustain ??? (possibly)

hyp1 said:

btw what's your age?
love it bro. :)

Don't be a pussy. 1000mgs of Test cyp a week for 6weeks. Maybe add some A50 as a kickstart? Add some Clomid for PCT.

I'd rip on PP's post for being too chickenshit but since he's a sponsor I won't.

Have you ever heard of Cheque Drops? You should try some.

BigCracker said:
Don't be a pussy. 1000mgs of Test testosterone cypionate a week for 6weeks. Maybe add some Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone - as a kickstart? Add some Clomid for PCT - post cycle therapy - .

I'd rip on PP's post for being too chickenshit but since he's a sponsor I won't.

Have you ever heard of Cheque Drops? You should try some.

u evil mofo u

Top Bottom